Friday, May 29, 2015

New Scandal! Macin father said: I will never admit it! Ruzica and Tijana businessman robbed and bla


Our world Estrada Jet Set Diaspora thermosystem Foreign world Hollywood jet set of Planet Life Health Beauty Fitness thermosystem Sex Culture Travel Recipes Fashion thermosystem jury Magazine thermosystem IT world technique and gadgets Automotive thermosystem Columns Gossip Girl Resting Mileva Cartoon Introducing showcase Promotions and actions thermosystem
Dara Bubamara thermosystem came under the media - journalists write that the rude and that was throwing trash out the window. Her neighbors were supposedly picked up from the street and threw it at her in the car. We asked Daru whether this is true and whether it affects as the media called "seljančurom from Dedinje".
"This is untrue. I have a camera thermosystem in the building where all the nice see. Apparently it was a let me chase after somebody wants to frame me. Whether it comes to some malicious neighbor or the reporter, I do not know, maybe they agreed to do together ", the breath story Dara.
"You know what, my parents were brought up to be clean and meticulous. My apartment is like a pharmacy. I do not want anyone to justify myself, but I'm not an idiot that threw garbage thermosystem on the street. That morning I got up and when I went outside, I saw that on my car trash. I was so upset that I wanted to call the police. thermosystem Then came ilda who who told me that it should not affect me and together we picked up trash. In my mind there is no room for so much malice, so I do not even believe that individuals are so jealous. "
Reply
Ma'am, can be given a little more it would be like in a pharmacy. I have 2 children and we all impeccably clean and tidy, and I have no maid and even a mother with me to help me. Najstrasnijensu such as these, when due to their laziness to draw children.
C'mon fuck more, I'm sick of you of perfect, so to speak "super woman" .Verujem you raised five children, worked two jobs, maintained the house of 1000m2, was dressed up, make-up, back line still in the maternity ward, etc ... .so do not .mil is sincere and not because of poorer thermosystem women and mother of you "of perfect" .Podrska for Mila.
arijana 12/16/2014 17:29
Shunde 16/12/2014 17:14
Comment Cancel Reply
New Scandal! Macin father said: I will never admit it! Ruzica and Tijana businessman robbed and blackmailed him ... New World brings! Everything about the secret love Helen Golubovic: Her boyfriend for a month and a half ago in the Bay ... 13 lost weight over 30 kg and again became Bojan! New Star reveals !: Drunken Ruzica bare hands choked bends for her kidnapped boyfriend goalkeeper! They could not ... The truth flavored comments True flavored comments New World brings! Everything about the secret love Helen Golubovic: Her boyfriend is already one and a half days in ... The housemates like beasts: Ruzica in tears, Gastoz in isolation! New Scandal! Macin father said: I will never admit it! Ruzica and Tijana businessman robbed and blackmailed him ... Rijaliti star Ivana Skoric is uhlebila in the civil service, but the press does not answer the questions


No comments:

Post a Comment