Monday, June 1, 2015

So many know! I use! And each had here on the site! ... Just one would be good to hear one of his p


Our world Estrada Jet Set Diaspora Foreign world Hollywood jet set of Planet Life Health Beauty Fitness Sex Culture alfieri Travel Recipes Fashion jury Magazine IT world technique and gadgets Automotive Columns Gossip Girl Resting Mileva Cartoon Introducing showcase Promotions and actions
Ivan Tasovac be the starlets in "couples" to make an exemplary girls, says Milomir Maric. Editor television Happy, which broadcasts the controversial show, believes that the Minister of Culture alfieri and Information had nothing to learn Mac Discretion, Mimi Oro and Athens Ferrari.
"I invite the Minister to enter into Tasovac 'Couples' and educate our Serbian these sinners. Let them advise you and hold them a few lessons from the culture, I think it would be useful to them, "says Maric, and writes" Informer ".
"I'm alfieri the only who must recognize that the elites 'Pairs' watched than me. I'm not happy about it, but I know that is all part of the process of integration with Europe. We need to Serbia to import west trash, such as 'Couples', 'Big Brother', 'farm', "said Maric.
For the first time in my life was ironic!
So many know! I use! And each had here on the site! ... Just one would be good to hear one of his proposal, solution, attitude ... as clearly, firmly, alfieri without irony, for, irony is the attitude, but if the barren after it does not stand a comma, but the point! psBoze, as it was "instructive, interesting," high-sounding discussions of great characters sablaznjenih couples! And the conclusions in the world rijalitija subside ... but invent new, bizarre!
Maric is great ... These shows such as couples never have, never will follow alfieri ... Of course because of these kinds of pro ...... .. which I do not know when allowed to appear on tv.Ovo is a disgrace to our country ..
Boki 13 lost weight over 30 kg and again became Bojan! New World brings! Everything about the secret alfieri love Helen Golubovic: Her boyfriend is already one and a half days in ... The truth flavored comments New Star reveals !: Drunken alfieri Ruzica bare hands choked bends for her kidnapped boyfriend goalkeeper! They could not ... New Scandal! reveals! Mother alfieri Helen Golubovic: The truth about the treatment of my daughter in a psychiatric hospital! Thomas's son: I spit ... The truth flavored comments Maca Discretion alfieri isprozivala Jelena Jovanovic: I do not like to sing, as the amateur! New World brings! Everything about the secret love Helen Golubovic: Her boyfriend is already one and a half days in ... Jelena Jovanovic recognized for Scandal !: I tried everything, I need an older man! Reality star Ivana Skoric is uhlebila in the civil service, but the press does not answer the questions alfieri


No comments:

Post a Comment