Monday, October 20, 2014

But the most familiar zadalbyvat category - this cunning bastards. They think that if you invite me


In my house is always clean, everything is always filmkedjan in place, even a shirt in the closet hanging on the color spectrum. If suddenly in my apartment filmkedjan is not washed glass or someone trodden, I will not sleep until I will remove it. Perhaps this mental disorder. Somehow I do not care. Cleaning've never strained, I wash in a rush, arrange filmkedjan and clean. Plus I always take care of myself and my clothes, everything to be clean and ironed.
Yet sometimes I found homegrown psychologists who give me different diagnoses on this ground. I have put all sorts of psychopathy and personality disorders. Yes, I realize that my desire to clean a few abnormal, but it is within reason. I did not wipe any surface apartments alcohol and not be afraid of bacteria, and my hands are not more than the average person. So treat me not worth it, though. I'm normal.
But the most familiar zadalbyvat category - this cunning bastards. They think that if you invite me to visit, I immediately begin to clean up the mountains of trash and wash centimeter layers of dust. I'm terribly neat, I'm supposed to! But, alas, the tactic does not work. Alien mess does not bother me. Of course, in my heart I vsplaknu over running your home, but not to jump out of his chair and did not start, like a Mr. Proper, wash everything that I see. But if I am asked to help with the cleaning, I'm filmkedjan always behind. It is to help, not to remove everything yourself.
Issues on days on pages

No comments:

Post a Comment