Wednesday, October 8, 2014

- Kambyzhsyny: Thank you very much, Mr. Nouri Zad pleasure to have you on the program at five in th

In an interview with Kambyzhsyny Mhmdnvry birth: Rhbrkhtahayy that they can not be passed: International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran
Freedom of association Freedom of Expression Freedom House press release on the latest news of the death of religion - Iran's right to life, right to education, women's rights, workers' rights and ethnic discrimination in UN custody / detention and torture / mistreatment, unfair trials of human rights defenders Multimedia Cartoons weekly video podcast weekly bar keepers friend publication of the civil rights political
The text of the interview: "... early impressions I was coupled with ignorance, accompanied by his knowledge of the outer layer. But later, when the curtains went to the side of my eyes and I know I saw some theorems Back then I was not available to me or curtain in the name of ignorance kept the Shodam found out that they as the leader of errors not to be there. For example, he responds that he never claimed that they were not so much responsibility and so the lack of accountability creates storms and destruction in the authorities for other the Judiciary and the chairman of the Assembly is no accountability or Member of Parliament; minister, and the authorities. This lack of accountability has led the leader in front of his responsibilities that others did not respond. "
Mhmdnvry-born bar keepers friend writer and political bar keepers friend activist Vfylmsazd 88 years after the disputed election, has spent more than 18 months in prison for her many letters to Rhbrayran Antqadamyzsh and died for his writings in the Kayhan newspaper to know of the detailed dialogue Kambiz Hosseini's weekly bar keepers friend podcast, "a five-hour period" for reasons such as being well looked to rotate their positions after the election, Ayatollah Khamenei, bar keepers friend Iran's human rights, rights of minorities, including the Baha'i, the veil, arrested Sydmrtzvy, working with Kayhan and Hossein bar keepers friend Shariatmadari, and finally the presidential elections answered.
Telephone interviews conducted as part of the rotation position he says: "... ignorance is taken with my old, accompanied by his knowledge of the outer layer. But later, when the curtains went to the side of my eyes and I know I saw some theorems Back then I was not available to me or curtain in the name of ignorance kept the Shodam found out that they as the leader of errors not to be there. For example, he responds that he never claimed that they were not so much responsibility and so the lack of accountability creates storms and destruction in the authorities for other the Judiciary and the chairman of the Assembly is no accountability or Member of Parliament; minister, and the authorities. This lack of accountability has led the leader bar keepers friend in front of his responsibilities that others did not respond. "
Mr. Nouri Zad in response to a question regarding the use of cruel punishments such as cutting off a finger or public executions and its relationship to Islamic law, said: "you'll see, none of these from the essence of our religion, has not yet been. If our faith in such categories as 1,400 years ago, however, the Arab peoples, the consummate folly that we have already confirmed that the pattern of our own society. Knowledge of the time, in a land known as the Hejaz, Saudi Arabia was so poor that five people were literate. Back then the rules say you can not do one thing today, but this is not consistent. This narrow view, moody and cranky bar keepers friend religion has caused bar keepers friend injustice I say with confidence that our government was committed to Islam as historically unique. This means that if all the enemies hands, and they hate their religion in Iran were not so successful. bar keepers friend "
- Kambyzhsyny: Thank you very much, Mr. Nouri Zad pleasure to have you on the program at five in the afternoon. The first question that I have is that many of your readers are interested to know how this program is that it's all a chain no sharp criticism from Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, is out of prison go away? You still have the courage to do what you're complaining because they're part of the system?
Well I just tried to explain. I'll have to go inside. You stay silent, I will continue. I dip my writing so much inside prison than outside, and the subsequent bar keepers friend impact on my writing was more abundant inside the prison. Every now and then a second for some reason I'm coming out of prison. You can not silence me, so I continued. I was a year and a half in prison. I went inside to wash and I did. And I swear by my honor, Ktkm beaten, threatened and I did. I did not write it off as long as I came as soon as I'm back to jail. You do not look so natural that it is only natural that your vacation will be ongoing. I wrote in prison, out of prison, I got an interview as soon as I could. Only two things can be done with such a person or imprisonment continuously physically remove him or her. This means that such a person can not be anything else. It's not helping other people's words Fdymy.
Well, I was in prison for a year and a half. I was tortured, beaten, shocked. This has happened bar keepers friend to me. You say that you are a blogger and can say it took me a year and a half I Brndsh prison and beaten cursing but I still went on.
- Mr. Nouri Zad many times you've bar keepers friend seen Mr. Khamenei closely bar keepers friend with him and where did you meet him when you said what you have. Ayatollah Khamenei short, bar keepers friend if you want to tell us, what kind of man is saying, what are your impressions?
Two withdrawals, the withdrawal of old and Breda

No comments:

Post a Comment