Saturday, September 13, 2014

DreamHack h20 steam mop France arrived in New Tours Origin program - Titanfall Free Strife: From th


John "hyrqBot" Velly has announced its withdrawal from the competitive world of League h20 steam mop Of Legends after his health concern. But do not worry, hyrqBot only withdraws h20 steam mop tans player but he will present on the MOBA Riot (do not forget that he is one of the founders of ThunderBot).
As you suremment know, I had an eye problem récement. In the days before the playoff I saw opticians for eye tests and I'm in the hospital who asked me to come in an emergency (because of double vision may just be symptoms of serious illness)
In the end everything went well and I just needed glasses when I got on my return to France the following day the playoffs and also to stop the PC for a few weeks time to relax the muscles in my eyes.
So I tried to get my level in 3 days but my motivation as a player took a shot with his eye problems and all the drama about redemption reddit LD by NiP which I had no idea what was happening and where NiP was "slightly" demonized by the community.
PS: Thanks to Heaton, Niklas, GetRight, Deficio & Sarah for the help and support given (especially on days where I was going crazy because I saw twice all day). Good luck to my former mates for the future!
Let us return to the career of one of the most famous French junglers. Awards hyrqBot 03/07/2011 Lille Arena Origin Online 04/12/20011 Art2Play SNGT Lyon Blast Blast 15/01/2012 30/04/2012 28/05/2012 Absolute Pro Leaque Sypher CDiscount Cup 3 Sypher 13/06/2012 SNGT Season 1 Blast DH Valencia 23/09/2012 30/09/2012 Millenium h20 steam mop Lyon e-Sport h20 steam mop 04/11/2012 PGW Fnatic Millenium Mix
Comment on this article
DreamHack h20 steam mop France arrived in New Tours Origin program - Titanfall Free Strife: From the color in the first MOBA game list for the ESWC 2014 Atlantic-Lan: Registration repaid in cashprize h20 steam mop
Promotions skins and champions of 5 to 9 September Promotions skins and champions 2 to 5 September Promotions skins and champions from 29 August to 01 September Promotions skins and champions August 26 to 29 Promotions skins and champions August h20 steam mop 22 to 25
Atlantic Lan results on Shootmania Back to ... News eSports Shootmania # 7 .. Back on news eSports Shootmania # 6 Back to ... News eSports Shootmania # 5 Back to ... News eSports Shootmania # 4
Ladies of the Swarm # 3: return on a Sunday madness! The semi-finals of the GSL: The preview MoMaN Chronicles - Episode 3 Preview of GSL: The quarterfinals SOS: The man who was worth $ 100,000
Team-LDLC.com 2013 - Legal - Media

No comments:

Post a Comment