Monday, December 16, 2013

Dear Skin 10th listopada 2013th 23:19


In the first place still Aminogenesis Really, really clean washing gel that is my number one and the best umivalica ever. I tried a lot but this really umivalicu nothing is dethroned.
Green Girl Wet the skin - a tonic made especially for my problematic T - zone, the review also soon :)
Alpha H Liquid Gold - this is not really a classic tonic, but it uses and looks. Currently I use a night cream and it is something that we should give brilliance, scrubbed skin and rid stains - review when I finish the product.
Vichy NORMADERM micelle-micelle really like their line of Purete Thermale, this is meant for oily skin because it'll still let the nurse or start using the summer when more fat.
Dear Skin 10th listopada 2013th 23:19
I enjoyed it <3 Anyway, we share puuuuno same things. Apivitina favorite umivalica, La Prairie, Shiseido ... Waiting for detailed reviews: D Just review nlrb the La Prairie. It is tonic blue and white for downloading this make-up. None of which are micellar. And you'll love this blue tonic, not as the serum tonic which we both love, but really cool :) What I remembered that we're running nlrb out of tonic and that I think that I will now buy: D Reply Delete
Reply
Dear Skin 10th listopada 2013th 23:26
We share only Apivit foam, with my lavender and olive oil :-) Reply Delete
Reply
Eagerly await a review Alpha-H tonic and hopefully even where their product with you :) Just as we stuck around, even though prices are high, so I really hope that the products meet that promise! Reply Delete
Beautiful Collection ! Common us Nuxe micelle, I have more milk and cleaning but I'm happy because I leave a sticky feeling on koži.Od umaivalica of Biotherm Biosource I have and I am very satisfied. Reply Delete
Not that I'm not happy, I use it in the morning nlrb and removed nlrb the remains of a great night care. When I tried after removing makeup, I thought that was cleansed pores well but I'm nlrb still in the testing phase. Delete
I'm here for a month I use this creamy soap. I bought it after the mud, because I got bored so long to use the same product. mainly for me is a disaster. peeled and drained my whole skin. maybe I should brush your teeth with it. : Mad: Delete
I have kicked him out of use. I'll try to spend it when the warmer weather arrives, terribly dry out. Well, the two of us we have an example of how not to buy at the urging of a seller and no testers: (Delete
salesgirl asked me even if I did kind of treatment with AHA acids when he saw what my skin. and no one believed me when I was trying nlrb to explain that it is only from this creamy soap. Delete
He says for normal, combination and even dry skin, while the mud as for oily skin, you expect a lot milder than him. But I mud with a washable face two hours, nlrb and that nothing is, and this can not even 5 min so I was nice and extra nahidratizirana skin, now all ispočetka.šmrc. Delete
I really like these your posts, first blush, I sweepers, wonderful! Of this I had only Nuxe micelle in the travel package, I agree to the smell, even though I was not a fan of micellar, now I've started to use after GG oil remover if I wore that day stronger makeup, so just a little douse cotton pad and cross the face, I stay in amazement as though on a cotton pad observes ostatkešminke, a little, but still there: D Now digestion Caudalie micelle nlrb and maybe I was a little bit better than Nuxe, somehow gentler for my skin, but there is no such a wonderful scent as Nuxe. I want Apivit foam: D Reply Delete
of Apivite I tried facemask of Aloevera, dark matter! and kept saying nlrb that I ordered and every now and then I forget ... currently I have the Apivite Shampoo honey and almond scent totally stun me, and the texture is preeeeekrasna! I'd love if you could write here how do you like this soap with images of Apivite ... Reply Delete nlrb
I've nlrb tried all the masks and almost all products except Apivitine these hard soap: DD This is the photograph with propolis and designed for oily skin, now my skin is not so oily and it still does not plan to open but I'd like to try some of their other range. Delete
I tried a lot of cleaners for the face but after I tried the vital sap plus no sap (I think it is now so called) no cleaner can no longer call it ;) I'm thrilled my huge pores really gonna cysts and blackheads on my nose cleaned. .. A non-drying diiivan diiivaan is .. From your collection would definitely like to try really clean and Apivit Reply Delete
Dear Skin 11th listopada 2013th 23:11
Current Sweepers XD I did not know they had so much in my life XD do not share any product, admittedly I lately and I'm nlrb not moving from your favorite sweepers, nlrb but I seem to be drawn to the next time I try something else replies

No comments:

Post a Comment