Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The challenge to the


Varese 1910 Varese Basketball Handball Combining Yamamay Cassano Soccer Other Sports Athletic Amateur Football Bowls Canoeing Cycling Football Hockey Horse Racing Motors Entertainment Swimming Volleyball miele usa Water Polo Rugby Running miele usa Fitness Boxing Fencing Archery
The challenge to the "Franco Ossola" against Modena equivalent home debut in the cadet championship for coach Stephen Thin, a league that has achieved after training in virtually all categories. Dreams do not have them just football players, as they also dream coaches, managers and employees to work. Subtle is the dream of one day to be able to say that I have really trained in all categories, including the top flight. I wonder if there will come with or without Varese as did several Sannino, Eat and Maran. From unemployed to debut in Serie B in the space of a year ... "If you think that last year at this time I was without a team it seems to me an amazing thing. I had approached the bench of La Spezia, I had a chat with the Grosseto, but in the end if they have not done anything, so I decided to get back to class. I picked up the Venice at the end of the season when missing eleven miele usa games and we had a terrific ride that allowed me to get to Varese. " Subtle in its infancy. How did your transition from player to coach? "There was a real step since I did both at the same time. A point in seven games, so Sarzanese decided to put me on the bench making me take on the double role. From the third to last place we were able to save by avoiding playout. I schieravo almost always because the team needed to be guided in the field. Bongiorni (his assistant coach Ed) knows well, was a part of. " That coach is Thin? "Hard to describe. They are meticulous. I started at age 28, when I was still playing, to write every day all the workouts we were doing. They are reflective miele usa and do a lot of feedback. " What is the most beautiful season that has lived as a technician? "In my career I have experienced many beautiful moments. I was lucky enough to win a lot, and when you get used to winning is to continue to do so. From the first game as coach in Sarzana, other beginnings, there are several indelible moments. With the Carpi we won the championship C2 90 'and it was exciting as the last game in Venice, lived with great emotion. " As a player instead? "The place to which I am most attached was Spezia. In four bored we played three playoffs and reached the promotion. I was the captain on the bench and there was Mandorlini. " What do you expect from this season? "I expect what everyone expects at the beginning of each season: do well. The goal is to make sure that the human material I have available can make the most of their potential. Understanding how the group can give without overestimate nor underestimate anyone. I am convinced that you have the team that can grow. The first 45 'of Cesena should be 95' in the next games. " About Cesena debut negative from the point of view of results, but not the performance ... "We started with a high tempo and we had to capitalize, we were wrong in that. In the second half was costly a mistake, but after the goal we needed a different reaction. " Against Modena serves a ransom instead ... "The Modena is a team that is very tricky game lily in the preseason, miele usa but immediately gave a hard time to Palermo, big favorite for the top spot. He created many chances and has proven to be fit. We will find an opponent who will make life difficult. I expect a team ever fielded well, and is waiting for then hit play on the counterattack with various Babacar, Mazzarani Surraco. We must be good considering that we had two days less to prepare for the game. " Look at the championship. Favorite? "Impossible to answer. It is a question for the market closed because taking three players may mean changing all balances. To date, the names remain Palermo, Spice and Pescara, teams that have something more than the other. Among the surprises instead put my Trapani, well-structured society with so many training camps and facilities of a high standard. " miele usa


No comments:

Post a Comment