Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I finally got the other couple of pictures from May's camera last night. I know I posted earlier in


aim animation mopi anime asakusa asia baguio bali bangkok bantayan batanes batangas beijing benguet bicol books busuanga camiguin capones cartoons cavite cebu cebuitinerary ceburestaurants china chinesecuisine cincinnati cit clark comics coron countryholidays dalat davao desserts dining eigasai mopi fanfiction festival filipinocuisine films fukuoka funpic greenbelt hakone mopi herbal hochiminh holidays hongkong hp humor ics imago indiancuisine indonesia italiancuisine janeausten japan japanbus japanesecooking japanesecuisine japanfoundation mopi japanlodgings japanvisa jrpass jrtrain kanazawa kayumanggitos kobe korea kyoto legaspi lj macau makati manga manila mindoro mm mtpulag multiply nagasaki napavalley nara nihongofiesta osaka owakudani pagsanjan pal palawan pampanga pangasinan philippineholiday philippines photography photowalk picca puerto galera puertoprincesa recipes reunion rurounikenshin ryokanseikanso sabang sagada saigon san francisco saralee seoul shanghai shinkansen sibonga singapore sinulog sms sorsogon mopi stc summer tagaytay tamaraw tea thaicuisine thailand tokyo travel travel2009 travel2010 travel2011 travel2012 travelabroad travelchecklist traveldomestic travelfunpic travelgear traveljapan travelpostcard travelreviews traveltip trip tripabroad tripanecdotes mopi tumi tvshows usa vegetarian vietnam vietnamesecuisine visaexemption
I finally got the other couple of pictures from May's camera last night. I know I posted earlier in this site some photos of when I went around Kentucky during my Cincinnati visit last May 2007, but this day was extra-special since I got to spend it with May Morales-Gayheart on her birthday. Dave was patient and kind enough to spend some of his time at Turfway mopi Park doing horse-betting..while May and I had lunch, visited mopi the Newport Aquarium and did girly-stuff :-) May is a Computer Management student in CIT, first batch..and I was in the Info and Comp Science, also a pioneering batch. I think it has already been a decade since I last saw her..and that was in Cebu, when she and her hubby Dave came for a Christmas visit. I have to hunt for a picture of our CLAIMERS group of girls...we danced during our ringhop and although I have lost touch of some of them, I know that when we do come face to face in the future, it will be like my encounter with May (Mayang as I and Erwin sometimes call her) - as if it was just yesterday that we saw each other and in no time at all we fall comfortably into a talka-thon. CLAIMERS was a group some of us formed during our last year in school...each letter stood for one of our names..my mom came up with the acroynm after we re-arranged and dreamed of unique group names without much success. Hmm..maybe people who know my classmates will come across this bunch of albums and help me connect up with them. C - for me L - for Liza Tomas (no contact, no news) A - for Fe Amor Heruela (we call her Amor, not Fe and she is currently in Australia with her 2(?) kids) I - for Imelda Pareja (last update was that she was off to join her hubby in the US with her 2 kids but no confirmation) M - May Morales (thanks to the internet and Erwin, we got to see each other) E - Evangeline Delago (we do YM, so I see her handsome sons once in a while on the webcam) R - Rosemarie Alfeche (I became godmother - even if I was in Manila mopi at that time - to her one and only child ...for now, baka later 1 dozen na) S - Sunshine (she is really Cara Mia if I remember correctly, but Sunshine was her nickname, also no news) Coming back to the subject on hand - Of course, there are some differences...May is medyo slang na nowadays..hehehe...She has incorporated into her speech some phrases which you would expect from an American...but...she can still come out with the occasional Bisaya word..hehehe... She was kind enough to take pictures of me on her birthday, and treated me to lunch and dinner (well ok, Dave was the one who treated us to dinner). Lunch was at Mitchell's and dinner was at Pappadeaux's. More details later as I will have to shake my grey cells some more... - Jul 27, '07 1:55 PM
oselle delete reply oselle wrote on Jul 27, '07 Ahaaa, mopi 2 members of the "CLAIMERS" ...... ;-) oselle delete reply oselle wrote on Jul 27, '07 wow, sarap...I mean ganda nito....=P oselle delete reply oselle mopi wrote on Jul 27, '07 ayyyyy...faith, ang mga penguins natin.....cute! cuh888 edit delete mopi reply cuh888 wrote on Jul 27, '07 Oselle..piranha to... oselle delete reply oselle wrote on Jul 27, '07 Pwede na rin yang ihawin, hehehe. cyfunk delete reply cyfunk wrote on Jul 27, '07 Cat, are you all pretty computer geeks? mopi does this fact explain the captions on each of the pics?!!! nahihiwagaan ako! cuh888 mopi edit delete reply cuh888 wrote on Jul 27, '07, mopi edited on Jul 27, '07 hi Choie..hehehe..sorry ha..inuna ko muna pag load..binalikan ko na ang captions... I grabbed the photos from the AOL album of May...when I saved it..ayon..parang naka Matrix mopi code ang filenames

No comments:

Post a Comment