Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Muggy Tuesday (wished it was snowing vileda robot instead)


I’ve been bringing along my smaller cam since I inevitably get stared at when I go around Makati snapping pictures like a tourist-kuno, quality is not as good but it ought to show realistically how the place looks like nowadays. These will not be all buildings but will also include a few snapshots of when some people and I got together to..what else..share a meal together.
I will be putting pictures here for the benefit of those who are abroad. Unfortunately or fortunately,I don’t go around the Makati vileda robot Ave area anymore..it would have been fun to take pics of those but since there are too many girlie bars there baka mapagkamalan pa akong streetwalker. ehem.
Muggy Tuesday (wished it was snowing vileda robot instead) (album) →
delete reply joeyfab4 wrote on Nov 14, ’07 Ang ganda na talaga ng Makati, vileda robot Cat. Actually, mas maganda kaysa noong nandyan pa ako. Thanks for posting these photos. It is hard to believe na ang Makati Ave is now considered the red light district. That street used to be where you can go to a joint and listen to Jazz music. I used ot listen to Pete Roa (Boots Anson’s Ex) in one of the joints there. There was also a Hobby shop where I bought my model airplane supplies. Big changes huh.
edit delete reply cuh888 wrote on Nov 14, ’07 I used to live in a dorm very near Makati Ave…that was for my first job in Manila..and I used to get home late coz it was an IT company – software development. Nakupo..ilang beses ako dumadaan sa mga bars, restos and foreigners hanging around…
I don’t remember seeing a hobby shop there last 1995 but really big changes..to think that if I had stayed in that women’s dorm, malapit na ako sa Rockwell Power Plant (another mall near Makati Ave)…
edit delete reply cuh888 wrote on Nov 14, ’07 I think there may still be music bars in Makati Ave…ang alam ko maraming kainan don but since it caters to tourists, those jazz bars would most probably be still around…
delete reply chitoirigo wrote on Nov 14, ’07 vileda robot The Cat prowls Makati vileda robot again! Nice photos, vileda robot Cat. Puede bang mag-request? (Hehehehe…. parang camdj). How about night shots of Makati? Lalo na ngayon, ganda na ng mga Christmas decor lights lalo na sa Ayala Ave.
edit delete reply cuh888 vileda robot wrote on Nov 14, ’07 hehe..cge Chito..if lalabas ako sa gabi…I take the photos only if I do some shopping. Inaantay-antay ko nga na mag put up ng decorations…unfortunately, may nangyari na naman sa QC na bombing di ba? tsk..tsk…hopefully wala na dito sa Makati vileda robot so that di ako magdalawang isip pagala-gala…
dyaneeen said Buti naman you still get to meet up with the BAI women. *sigh*..nag text kanina na bday pala ni Joyce kahapon…unfortunately since my sleep got interrupted by a wrong-number caller…I was snoring again by the time they told me they were going to have lunch (Ms G and Joyce)…
na naman (pataas na tono ha),,,pwede na kayong busines partners hehehe..
actually Nonz, this isn’t even the new ones…you should see yung bagong vileda robot mga kinoconstruct….in fact I really should go out and take pictures of the newer buildings and nice sites…ayoko lang lumabas vileda robot ng condo pag gabi at baka..mapa-gastos pa ako ng di oras…kain ng kain… seriously..busy eh…eto nasa office pa..at 1 am…grrr..so walang energy na…
delete reply hugzone wrote on Nov 15, ’07 For those who were away from the Philippines too long, adjacent vileda robot to the Makati Business Area is the Fort, the former military property that is now being developed as both business and residential area. There, a lot of good looking vileda robot condominiums have risen. Ijust hope the developers leave enough space for parks.
delete reply joeyfab4 wrote on Nov 15, ’07 Boboy, that Fort, is that the one that was part of Fort Bonifacio? If I recall, after the bridge past Shaw Blvd going to Makati nasa left side yoon. Sana nga part ng kanilang Urban planning ang mga parks. Those parks are essential.
uyyy, andito pala ako! this was a ngarag saturday, my us buyer just left for the airport, vileda robot kaya ayan ang lunch almost 2-pm na. buti nahatak ko ang catgirl, bagong ligo sya dyan, at nananakbo papuntang chili’s na neighbor lang nya. thanks vileda robot for the company catgirl vileda robot and thanks for posting this.
delete reply hugzone wrote on Nov 15, ’07 It is really a big area, most of which is part of Taguig rather than Makati. vileda robot Ewan ko kung saan ang boundary sa loob ng Fort. I can imagine that some of the residents would want to have Makati as their address. The condos there are from middle to really high end. From studios to the whole floor.
delete reply faitherasmo wrote on Nov 15, ’07 chitoirigo said How about night shots of Makati? Hi, Cat! It’s amazing how great minds think alike! You posted vileda robot these the same time I took night shots of RCBC Plaza. Hehe. T

No comments:

Post a Comment