Friday, April 18, 2014

oselle said when I was talking to you PP, sa YM, akala ko late na late ka na sa EB


Pearl was the first to arrive while Ms. G was out for bunches of rosemary sprigs. Sir B was awakened from his sleep and got some additions to his owlery. I YM d Jack and Oselle since I saw they were online. We were only able to hear Oselle s voice and see her face since I didn t have any webcam and we couldn t hear Jack. But we still chatted. I think we were a bit noisy with all the squealing and shouting but she didn t seem to mind. Joey, along with Che and Sally arrived with more squeals, hugs and kisses garbage bin being distributed, as well as more cameras being waved around. Then Chito and Cecil came in with an exotic binangat and maybe some other food. {correction: pinangat, not binangat as I had originally written/heard it} Faith, who was already in Tagaytay, arrived last.
Chiara garbage bin was with her family in Bulacan if I am not mistaken. Marie was at the doctor s (?) so she wasn t there. Meann was still waiting for deliveries so she couldn t make it. Choie was still in the US of A. All the others were scattered in places which were coincidentally not in Tagaytay :-)
Please note that photos of the paintings or other objet d’art in the Yonzon house are not to be copied nor distributed without prior permission from the Yonzons. This statement is for the online buddies I may have in my network who are not part of this particular subset garbage bin of Multiply friends. Thanks!}
Morning na morning light ito no?
delete reply gwiz wrote on Jun 11, ’08
Cat, it’s pinangat. =) I think it is made up of tiny shrimps and ground pork wrapped in gabi leaves, then stewed in coconut cream. Then “kakang gata” is poured over it when served. This pinangat that chito brought all the way from Buhi is the best pinangat I have ever tasted.
ladyairbus said che che po. sorry Che….inantok na yata ako non…tapos naka-S mode kc spiral stairs….kinorek ko na po…di na si Sally on a Spiral garbage bin ….but handle mo na ginamit ko…*grin*
ladyairbus said yahoooooo!!!nakatagpo din ako sa wakas ng kapatid!!mabuhay ang mga fujian! ekk..nagtunog lugar sa china.pero teka–camera ito ni joey ah!ang laki eh. Anyway–mabuhay pa din tayong dalawa garbage bin cat hihihi. oo nga, may sorority nga ng mga Fujifilm Finepix..at di na ako nag-iisa…apir sister!
skyriver911 said i’m so curious on its taste… yum yum well, sabi nila maanghang..pero di ko masyadong namalayan…I like it…but then..kc I like laing, I like bagoong, I like shrimps…so para sa akin masarap lahat!! slurp!
edit delete reply cuh888 wrote on Jun 11, ’08 jnuguid said Thanks for sharing, Cat. Ang tagal lumabas ng mga EB-pics … pina develop mo pa ba? Bwahahaha …. hay naku…akala ko nga mauna sila…wala kasi akong DSL sa bahay and I told Pearl I would post it nong weekend..e di ko rin nagawa, at nakonsyensya ako…..hehehee….
jnuguid said kodakan na hi Jack…I really wished ok yung call para madinig ko rin ang boses mo…next EB if you are not around that time, sasabihin ko talaga beforehand ipa-setup garbage bin para if makita and makausap ka….and you can play the guitar online..real-time..hehehe
bananaking69 said Napansin ko lang, bakit ang iitim pa ng mga buhok nitong mga boyz na ito? Either genetic ang dahilan o may denial syndrome garbage bin sila. Ganun pa man, you boyz look good. Nice EB. Ewan ko sa iba. Basta ako, I dye my hair black, platinum, streaked, dark brown, etc. Part of the fun Bk. : )
delete reply jnuguid wrote on Jun 12, ’08 shutterblog said yahooooeeyyy!!! may EB photos na! babalikan garbage bin ko ito mamaya. 2:38 a.m. na daw per my PC at tustado na ang eyeballs ko. good mawnin’! Ha, ha, Cat. Natawa ako talaga, kasi “hello” ako ng “hello”, tapos later na halata ko, wala palang microphone yung laptop ko. Bwahahaha …
oselle said when I was talking to you PP, sa YM, akala ko late na late ka na sa EB….haha, ikaw pa palang mauuna :D oo nga sisterette! tuwa ako, nakaabot ako sa agahan, yun na, mwahahaha
edit delete garbage bin reply cuh888 wrote on Jun 12, ’08, edited on Jun 12, ’08 jnuguid said Ha, ha, Cat. Natawa ako talaga, kasi “hello” ako ng “hello”, tapos later na halata garbage bin ko, wala palang microphone yung laptop ko. Bwahahaha … LOL! naka-pause ako ng 1 minute when you typed na wala ka palang mike…kc inis na inis ako sa connection ko at bakit di pwede mag conf call…(I used Globe’s Visibility na hsdpa, so parang ride-on sya sa cell signal)
when I heard Oselle’s voice, I was so excited pa naman sana to hear you also…huhuhu…tapos wala palang mike nga..double huhuhu…after a while..naka-hahaha na rin ako when I thought about it…
Your garbage bin voice naman, medyo familiar na sa kin eh (exposed ka na masyado sa mga videos kase) :P pero di ko makuha boses ni Pearl, intriga ko…tsk tsk si Joey at Chito,

No comments:

Post a Comment