Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bought our tree when the kids were little, I wanted it to be a great accompanying us throughout lif


Love in December: this is the month of holidays and my birthday! vaccum Last week was the day to clean the house for Christmas and I always do this maid a moment where the family gathers to assemble the tree, singing Christmas carols, vaccum remembering the significance of the date and thanking and remembering everything vaccum that happened during the year.
Bought our tree when the kids were little, I wanted it to be a great accompanying us throughout life. Every year I buy ornaments when I travel and also acquire some new parts. Each one has a meaning and represents each one of us, or what we like or some place we went. The goal is that our tree tell our story and record our memories.
STREET FASHION vaccum STYLE ARTS BEAUTY WHO `S WHO REAL LIFE PACKING NEWS EDITORIAL IMAGE & STYLE
Is The Fashion Mag, its editors and controllers are not responsible for the opinions and content of articles written by third parties conveyed in this edition, which are solely the responsibility of their authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment