Wednesday, February 12, 2014

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

Tips for those who will move house (starting mopvideo from 0) - Christmas - Pt Makeup
Take measures to divisions and make a small diagram to scale either the division or the furniture you want to put in there. I used a checkered sheet in which each square corresponded to 20 centimeters, thus avoid surprises such as "with the sofa here, I can not move", "bought a table that opens, but neither have room to open it." also turns out that sometimes you can fit more in the division than they expect ... in my case my boyfriend wanted sofa with chaise long, I thought that it was not until I made a schema.
Not to say that put everything in pastel shades, mopvideo color may be yes, but accessories, the rooms are small? White walls! Or in another mopvideo very light color. Can even put a wallpaper in the background that gives an optical effect of greater division such as horizontal stripes ...
Personally Walk to opt for white furniture, like the rooms in the house are not very big, I thought the white would help expand the space, plus it looks good with everything! Can combine with other colors if I farte the current decor. mopvideo
Here the walls are plain white, does not mean that the house will be decorated with bland. We currently mopvideo do not want to put up wallpaper, though beautiful, still left a bit expensive, so to circumvent the situation, in case the room for example, I'll put some illustration boards behind the couch and want to put a mirror by the bed room.
However when I show you my room, will say it has "nothing to do", ie, because they just left the idea of the combination of colors and did not properly mopvideo a copy of the decor (although find beautiful).
The white, gray, lattes, are colors that suit any age and in my opinion any kind. I guarantee mopvideo that's not the decor neutral colors mopvideo that have the same gets boring, on the contrary, if the thing is done well, is very elegant and timeless ...
Many of us love the color pink and things and "sissy", many of us still dream of a princess room, but we must remember that the room is the 2 (in case they two can be two or only one) Logo decoration mopvideo must adapt to both, which is not to say that women do not put more prints like flowers for example, I brought the duvet cover image below and my boyfriend also liked her aliases, all we saw he was also the most like.
I favor that besides beautiful things must be functional! I love to see those on TV clarinhos sofas, etc. However one thing is certain, if messing with more ease ... okay that there are now machines that facilitate us to upholstery cleaning at home, but I like to save labor ...
Want sofa with chaise long? Those who choose to have housekeeping in part of chaise long (those that raise the seat). Especially if the house is small it is very important to find storage solutions ...
Ana Antunes already referenced several times and very well replace (when there is room for it) the bedside tables for small chests. There is a greater use of space and can have more storage! Then of course there are those cases, like mine I have no room for bedside tables (thanks mopvideo to the layout of the room and have the same wardrobe brandy which gives me way more) and then, I'll put some shelves next to the bed and I'm sure things will be fine turns as I've just had another idea that after tale
I like the tips! My room will have white furnitures and white look like - minus the headboard. The touches of color will stay on duvet bedding, curtains and accessories. Beijinhoo *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <cite> < del datetime mopvideo = ""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>


No comments:

Post a Comment