Friday, February 7, 2014

Hello! My name is Sara, I


Hello! Remember the last post in which I spoke to you of the new approach was implemented on achieving braille translator goals, one at a time? A few days ago I learned that I had 17 marks in the examination chair of Physiology! After the success of this first challenge, I will continue to apply the method of Leo Babauta, no doubt!
However, I changed my home! I'm living in a house that was rented for a few years to several people. The house was a wreck, and after the works, got a lot of cleaning and organizing, so this has been my goal since then and possibly my goal throughout the month of August.
At home, I dedicate myself to one room at a time until it is sufficiently presentable. Then I will return to the beginning to improve, but now the main concern is to make the house a little beyond the area.
I want to share some ideas of organization that have resulted very well. I remember that a year ago, was a chaotic authentic rehabilitation and these small achievements have represented major developments for me! I need to read, watch videos and listen to people talk about cupboards to see how everything works, what works and what does not follow, as if you were to learn a new language!
Regarding the storage of pots, pots and pans, knew he did not want the stacked because it implies taking a huge set when you want to remove braille translator just one. Sought a more practical solution and found some shelves that let you get double braille translator the space of each mobile and at the same time, pull out just the pot, pan or skillet intended.
Another thing that bothered me were the bags of recycling. Failure to do was completely braille translator out of the question but have the spread or even a corner of the kitchen bags also was not me please. braille translator Created a space for recycling and for that, bought two medium white box for recycling plastic and paper size and a smaller crate, which split into three parts with cardboard boxes of cereals for the recycling of glass and pharmacy . The third space is still unfilled!
I filled my kitchen cabinet shelves with these! Are great! I can pack more things in particular cups that fit well to tuck in the same closet shelf :) Delete Reply
Hello! My name is Sara, I'm 29 years old, live in Lisbon and I'm a student of biochemistry. I'm a chocolate lover, nature and photography. I love writing for the blog, where I talk about minimalism, organization and positive psychology. View my complete profile
beauty (12) house (29) cooking (7) decor (18) destralhar and organizing (53) make at home (4) happiness (5) End to Procrastination (7) time management (5) Minimalism (5) ecological footprint (11) saving (35) productivity (5) recycling (14) simplify (4)
2014 (2) February (1) January (1) 2013 (90) January (1) October (19) September (16) August (8) Minimalism Tuesdays # 2 Destralhar things and the Destralhar Mind Minimalism Tuesdays # 1 To-Do Lists: Yes or No? Request to Readers! Trick Objectives Simple Storage under the Kitchen Sink Challenge 2: Storage of the house! July (1) June (2) May (2) April (4) March (8) February (9) January (20) 2012 (135) December (22) November (17) October (27) September (14) August (5) July (3) January (1) April (4) March (7) February (8) January (27) 2011 (21) December (16) November (3) October (2)
Every week you can find 5 e-books per 5.65 devoted to a particular braille translator theme. If the topic of your interest, doing shopping from this link and, thus, receive a small percentage. braille translator Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment