Saturday, February 1, 2014

Liz Murray grew up in the Bronx ghetto, parents are drug addicts, she often does not wear warm enou


The Chinese New Year on what totem? [Figure]
I grew up in New Jersey Purcell steam cleaner rental Louisville. Purcell Louisville once and is still a working class town, my family steam cleaner rental is also a family wage. My parents met in the United States Marine Corps soldier. After marriage, my father did not follow his father's footsteps to become a plumber, but when on the barber. My mother opened a shop, and later became steam cleaner rental a florist. They work six days a week, to support me and my two younger steam cleaner rental brothers. However, like any parents, they also want their children than they are showing great promise. In Purcell Vail, people think you're after graduating from high school, should be like your father did go to work, or join the army. My three best friends have opted for the Navy. They told me that they will be able to experience the outside world. But I have my own plans. Every night I have to play at a local bar band. I was still young, can not drink, but when I do not show when I was in the audience observing, waiting, in fact steal the division, that is like my college. My parents, they think, "Well, at least we know where you are!" If there's anything I want to thank the parents, that is my desire to see them, and they saw my dream, never hit me. If you have such parents, you are not a failure.
Enthusiasm is my favorite word. There is nothing more important than enthusiasm. No matter what you want to pursue in life, no matter what kind of work you do, it should also remain enthusiastic. Not everyone in this world are born with the same advantages. Some people seem better off than the world you comfortable, it seems destined, very unfair. But someone wearing a pair of sneakers is pulling the wind does not mean they will be able to run faster. Do not be intimidated by the competition. Sometimes, the advantage is that you must double our efforts to reach your goals. When you know you best, then success will be more sweet, the failure is not so bitter. Remember, the passion, not the background, steam cleaner rental can and will win the final victory for you. What are you looking steam cleaner rental forward to the world is not important, is your own expectations. It will be sent to your expectations, there is good and bad. Do not control them, do it yourself on the line, it is your life.
Liz Murray grew up in the Bronx ghetto, parents are drug addicts, she often does not wear warm enough to eat. Her mother sold for drug money and even her sister's winter coat. Her father live on the streets, her mother suffering steam cleaner rental from AIDS. 9 years old, she became the mainstay of the family, working steam cleaner rental against gas stations and grocery stores to feed their families, care for sick mother, parenting sister. 15 years old, her mother passed away, his father on the street, Liz Morey homeless. Her life, in the eyes of most of us, is simply hell on earth. steam cleaner rental However, even in such a terrible environment, she knows she can help themselves, steam cleaner rental she determined to get out of despair. Liz Murray found her father, as he borrowed a suit, so he signed the document, make yourself into a prestigious public steam cleaner rental high school Zhuo. Someone twice her homework to make up for lost time. She eagerly learning, stairwells and sleep sometimes learn in school is not lights out. If not home, you will call home homework? She only took two years to complete four years of high school. When she heard about the establishment of the local poor students "New steam cleaner rental York Times" scholarship, did not hesitate steam cleaner rental to apply it.
Organization to have a school steam cleaner rental field trip, Harvard University, Harvard Liz Murray looked at its main campus steam cleaner rental library and think: Why not me? This school people and I in the end what is the difference? She applied to Harvard. Then, she received notice that she won the "New York Times" scholarship. The reality is, "New York Times" readers are deeply moved by her story, they contribute to the scholarship fund, which allows re-funded 15 children. Liz Morey, this two years ago, is still looking for food in garbage girl holding a scholarship and moved to Cambridge, steam cleaner rental Massachusetts. Liz Murray became a member of Harvard, graduated in 2004.
In the 1980s, my music career reached its peak. But just when you think you everything under control, the road of life will change direction. You either move on, or to explore the unknown road. That was in 1991, seven years before, steam cleaner rental I have released five albums, wrote five singles, won a Golden Globe, once got an Oscar nomination, steam cleaner rental album sales of 40 million copies. It was retired from the good time to quit. This banner is like my diploma, I can enjoy waved and said I fame. But I chose a new field start from scratch. I embarked on a career path, not at the peak, but the bottom.
From the first day, I was a looking for work actor. I not only did not help the reputation in the music industry, but is a big burden. Nobody in Hollywood would encourage people to switch musical actor. Let's face it, rock star examples of successful transition to an actor is not a lot. I do not even have to audition please show instructor. Although I learned steam cleaner rental many years acting class, I did not get the role, I can not stop the audition. Nothing is easy, through persistence, patience and years of waiting, I finally won his first film role. To be honest, on the first day from the airport to the studio on the road, I really thought to take the next plane back. With an acting coach after three years of study, I found myself sitting next to Whoopi Goldberg, Gwyneth steam cleaner rental Paltrow and Kathleen Turner. In the past seven years I appeared in nine films, still a student just getting started, you need to work.
As long as you can get, and this is a good job. I work every day, could not believe I could do as they like to work. Indeed, I do not go to the office to work, but believe me, day or night, steam cleaner rental no matter where in the world we are working. Performance is not working - no money and I will show. The key is to sacrifice a child's birthday, wedding anniversary, football season, I'm not complaining, I do not need always nest in a hotel eating club sandwich. But even if you have a degree, even if I have success, that success should never be taken for granted. Fame is not successful, is satisfied. Do not think you have the audience for granted, never forget where you are from. Be humble, be humble.
Rock and roll life. This is the reason you come here, you want to hear about drugs, alcohol, parties and women, and you want to listen to gossip. As we in New Jersey steam cleaner rental saying: Do not incense! If you expect me to betray steam cleaner rental a friend's trust, told us the story of a rock band, then waiting to see "The Sun" broke the news on the follow-up on my right. Do not get me wrong, I band this line for nearly 20 years, is by no means a saint, but Bon Jovi never Dabao privacy in. Have you ever seen the movie "Almost Famous"? There is no fun to see them? Ah, who would become famous - we are already famous. Understand? So, sorry to disappoint you, but we have our own privacy.
Nickname:


No comments:

Post a Comment