Monday, March 10, 2014

Aman fuck woman, not dernjaj to me. No dernjaj before a child of two years that izbečilo and attach


Slowly, as is usually the case at this time, little daughter handicap sign of two years began to runny nose, and began growing to cough, then grunula temperature, 38 and 39 and 39.5 ... Najnormalnije I took the child and left doctor ... normally have prescribed the drug and recommended four of which I normally buy two for 700 dinars a BAS and did not have to (read: I could not pay for it, one is 2400 dinars and other ... and forget I) ... and I normally given to do, and is working dad but black, and half of the male Serbian, and to work as a slave in order to maintain a job, pay rent private apartments and accounts (a total of about 40 thousand) and feed our three children, took a piece of paper from the doctor about the upcoming sick, report to the company and arming themselves to soups, teas and patience to four nights and days of fighting with temperature, notch by notch on the bottom of the infamous 40 degrees. ...
Thank God, the fifth day, I woke up two smiling eyes and words - mama, utan, Gedam go home, get dressed privet and shoes .... eee, but then ..... occur to me at work that I have no right to charge for time sick leave because my husband is not working ...? What the hell? ... how? I might have fallen from Mars or whatever, but after 18 years, how much has the oldest child and the other day I have never used sick leave due to illness of a child, I could not even imagine that I would take a little grief from the salary during my Most natural commitment as a mother handicap sign about a sick child .... yes, it's true, they confirmed that various officials over the phone about IPH doo p FIUs and other institutions that care for ZTR MRT TRT citizens ... well, I said, another folly in series of nonsense they encounter in the course of the past 20 years as a woman and as a mother of 18 years in Serbia ... semi-employed, unemployed, barely working woman poluzaposlenog husband, unemployed, married tenants, tenants childhood of my children, disenfranchised "a little", "for a couple of thousand "" for a couple of documents, handicap sign "" a couple of facts, "" a few years "in terms of child benefit, income support, housing, polustana, sheds, anything .... well, I say, take a deep breath, next month will be even weight (if it can be even more difficult? - Možeeee, shout these from SZR mzr siz TRT MRT foster social philanthropic institutions of the welfare state), but we will survive, of course ... and we will, we will, whatever ... but it is not the end, how could to be in this country handicap sign totally interesting rhythm ...
Going normally, the doctor's conclusion that sick leave, and then the woman in the white coat with karakondžulama neck (Naki voodoo jewelry, what it is) at the time turns into a beast that screams at me - you're abusing me, you are not entitled handicap sign to sick leave If dad does not work let saves dad, as you might think that you can be on sick leave, well here's your remittance so I will not feed you, my salary I will give you, but you've still are today missing ingredient is can not transfer (taking written transfer and splitting them), you do not have that right, you are unjustifiably absent from work, you have no right, you are right, you are right!!!
Aman fuck woman, not dernjaj to me. No dernjaj before a child of two years that izbečilo and attaches a lifelong fear of the woman in white. handicap sign Dernjaj not be. I realized I do not have the right. Yelled my motherland Serbia on me and my children, many before you, and yell is still at Sawka step, do not you, poor woman that you're a doctor. Yell at me and Slavica hiding the Health Insurance Act, and in particular Article handicap sign 80, which I bekelji and who slapped handicap sign me with the fact that I, as a working mother and a couple of jars of pensioners and unemployed for a couple of these same health centers on the backs certificate of contribution, I have the right to cultivate their sick child. Who is the criminal here - me, my child, my husband, my husband's employer that he does not report, Dr. karakondžula, Slavica, Article 80.? ... Someone did, and I know that I will certainly handicap sign continue to be a criminal when I have to in a completely handicap sign different way to provide yourself your sick child, of which certainly will not be waived because it is hard cemented my opinion that a sick child to mother, and chicken soup and a hug and my mom's hand in the long night, and we do not break, and you if you discover, take my wages, take two, come off all, you will ... as long as you want to, my mother is not for sale ...
Compensation during sick leave do not get them, those who have abused sick leave, receiving a fee on some other basis, in which the disease or injury caused by acute drunkenness or drug use, who are serving prison handicap sign sentences or


No comments:

Post a Comment