Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Each year, the

The fashion diary of Anne Bdg'inian / How I started to depend vogue and when I realized it must be stopped
Blogs match expectations - Itay Paz Lemberg Anna Bdg'inian Bohm slaughter - Little Moskowitz and Ndrsmn light bismuth Shir Levi Savage Adibok Rani - movie review committees Rechter light education bismuth match expectations - me Lemberg Gallery Visual Communication Design Clothing and Accessories Leisure Industrial cleaners Design Radio Editorial
The story of the novel, a Russian cleaners immigrant who had hoped to integrate into the country. Now, the - to please the Israeli girlfriend and courageous step of love, he decides to make an alliance cleaners - a word. Moments before the surgery turns out that everyone has something to say about, well, surprisingly.
The story of the Muslim cemetery of Sheikh Murad, located in the Shapira neighborhood in south Tel Aviv. Seven people, each with its unique angle, revealing the story behind the garbage, prickly cleaners pear cacti and broken tombstones. Hedgehogs in Russia - trailer Sheikh Murad
I love fashion. I have many thoughts on the subject I'd like to share, but the difference between me and many other bloggers it is that I have a lot of clothes in the closet. I would even say that I have really little. I'm also not accompanied by companies and not gaining them.
Each year, the "case" falls on the period of breaks cleaners apartments, a large suitcase given to women who had no or companies that have and want more. Also, I'm not a big fan of the national pastime of the people of Israel - the malls. Moreover, even if I get there deliberately to buy jeans or a sweater chances are that I leave empty-handed. The reason is very simple - price. They have long since become exaggerated and certainly not incompatible cleaners product quality and design. So I asked myself, why not gotten used to the lack of proportion in the fashion industry? cleaners I could get used to the Tel Aviv rental prices and cost of basic subsistence goods. The answer cleaners is simple, that the culture of a mall called "that there is an alternative! You do not have to buy a luxury stores, you can find bargains in stores do not sell well and still look good.
Additional difference between me and "Fsnisstot" of a fashion blog, it's that I put my own wardrobe and at the age of three I did not subscribe for Vogue in second grade. The need to deal in appearances and the environment, I think, was because cleaners of something else, much less "cool". Ever since I can remember, my mother's main preoccupation was to search the money to close the month. Of course, this greatly affected my mode of dress. What could think of a girl while her friends showing off new dresses, cleaners mother puts her in a dilemma, whether buying or toe shoes doll shoes for summer? Exactly the same time she thinks sports lessons when she refuses to participate because she is ashamed to wear Daddy's pants. She also thinks when she grew older, alive, but alive, no stranger would not be able to put her label of the poor by sight.
Has been for a long time, I went to Israel and finally took matters in hand. I started cleaners to work more in high school and merely saved, without buying snacks cleaners and sit with companies without ice cream, my goal was to look as good from anyone. Even today, every time, I remember portfolios and expensive shirts lent to build a boarding school and "bmkra "left in them in the closet.
At that time I was exposed to fashion magazines and the Internet and clearly see the differences not only between expensive cheaper but also the fashionable obsolete. Even during the army could not break free of the obsession to look good. With the advent built around him, the situation only worsened. I began to feel the need to not only dress well, but also luxurious dress. So I started to work hard, full of energy and will. Why? That the front office clerk was Prince's watch valued at twenty shekels and I still do not.
In short, a big part of my life lived under the illusion that the compliments on the bag or I'll be nail polish cleaners I have gained some lack of childhood. At just twenty-two I realized (finally) that it was time to let go and forget. So just internalized much better to be different than everyone exactly the same.
106 FM cure dark 80 Rush Time Stones rock fashion areas like indie topical current affairs review the School of Arts and Technology Blog Blogs Gustavo David light roving soundtrack Tali that Tali Kushnir Tal Peleg create a new panel show Liat Daudi Music Music masterpieces Moran Damari Michael Katz Levinsky College Mathematics enlightened Noam Naumovsky women students cleaners Kibbutzim sentimental Adi Sedaka independence cleaners Eran Zur Cinema perm Cure Radio Communications
Archive cleaners March 2014 (22) February 2014 (20) January 2014 (40) December 2013 (4) June 2013 (3) May 2013 (5) April 2013 (17) March 2013 (5) February 2013 (6) January 2013 (13 ) December 2012 (1) June 2012 (3) May 2012 (12) February 2012 (15) January 2012 (2) January 2011 (4) December 2010 (1) July 2010 (1) June 2010 (2) May 2010 (9 ) April 2010 (4) March 2010 (7) February 2010 (17)


No comments:

Post a Comment