Thursday, March 13, 2014

The company is constantly working on some adjustments to the developing machine. Introducing incent


The company is constantly working on some adjustments to the developing machine. Introducing incentives in the distribution of personal incomes have sought to record the purchase of watches coming to work and going to work for those who work eight-hour working one drop rule time from 7 to 14 pm, and delays are financially penalized by removal of stimulation. I was not thrilled with it, as em not to get these watches and introduced the book signing, which is signed by the Head of Department at a certain time accurate to the minute, and after all he signed were treated one drop rule as overdue, em what is so for a trifle, minutes two, known to lose up to five percent of salary, and in my ministry there were a lot of women who have been through the morning busing children at nurseries and kindergartens, and used by a couple of stops, so would not have had to be delayed, mostly because one drop rule of poor public transport. And for our low wages it was a huge amount, so I avoided signing the book right in the second. But something like that always gets out, and gave an ideal opportunity Banu Jerko me to secretly control and to bring to the professional course with the director: one drop rule
- "It can not be like this, at Mile his servants come when they will, and I punished for their minutes late! You must obtain lessons and over. I'm not going to me my curse, and to praise him as a considerate! "
- "I saw it control me and now I wonder how do you right, one drop rule based on what and who you do it? How I know I'm not your slave, and never will be, and you Špijuniraj when and how you want. Secondly, watches does not have, and when they be I will get them, and if you do not believe me ask around and see where you'll need to stand our open orders, and we're done. A third is, I do not intend for a minute or two late to punish a woman who worked yesterday afternoon, and so for days, and nor was paid overtime or given free dani.Četvrto, I modeled the Rules shall take precedence and I have you to interpret his essence and intentions, and the point is that it applies one drop rule to frequent unwarranted delay in the same person, and not for each second of delay for delay of the train or the bus people download salaries. Just you watch a stickler pure form and on the basis of "rigor" in its implementation of the City authority and not knowledge and work. And when you applied the correction for the quality of work in your ministry? Lawyers you lose any dispute in court, and that's as far as I know the railway rules and know them well, the real art. Kadrović you write the decision one drop rule hastily and delivered me from the fifth to the tenth, and it should one drop rule be the first of the month, so that people no fault of their own would not be lost on the beach I do have the service twice accounted for. Thus, to know the future, take care of their service, and not mine, everyone is responsible one drop rule for their own and paid. And while we're at it, why am I still acting, and gave it up to me or you and your ministry? "- one drop rule Goes against him in the same breath.
- "Then tell them, let them see and when you leave, one drop rule and let them see how many days a month working long hours in the afternoon with no money and dinars, while your sleeping or walking. Let them see the beginning and the end, then review the whole and make good judgments. "- And I raise my voice -" And for the next course shall approve by the name of who and how you worked, and then give them time off or overtime pay, and I will then punish them for every second of delay. As long as they have to beg to work afternoons and weekends free of charge I do not for a minute or two late to punish, one drop rule not crazy! And you get the dates you have in the protocol, when your workers delivered solutions on schedule, wages, overtime and other changes that affect visnu wage "- suggest one drop rule it -" it's not true that I do not apply concealer where you need, there you Lenke Kliškinić, she is a regular one drop rule subscriber, and have them still, one drop rule look at the evidence and do not speak from hearsay! "
- "Call any OOUR and ask how it is with them, and you're in it you do not understand and do not judge it. There are statutory time limits, one drop rule no one asks when will you and how you will, and I would not tolerate such a thing that can be done up to two hours. "- Snapped -" After all, OOUR and have more workers in the economic services from us and now tell me why I am still acting, why has not announced a competition and it ended, so not a deal? "
- "What you were not acting six months, if you do not care? I'm not asking anything that you have not given myself, after all I know what we agree, and you do not fuck her "smart mouth" and a pop of pop "- continue in the same vein.
- "True Bane, this is not right, you're out of line! You're one drop rule not paid, nor is your duty to control one drop rule Milo nor his service, for that I am responsible, and I know something about these jobs as an economist. You do not understand or do not, but they are late for other services, not what does not work. So, to make your time on solutions they would not work twice, or vremenici be clean and properly filled out they would be faster, and so in these services in all companies, at the last moment to send documents

No comments:

Post a Comment