Monday, March 17, 2014

The first office was in dispačere, and next to commercial services and transportation service, and


The day after arrival, about nine o'clock, vacuum cleaner parts I went to the company to report to work. I shaved and training only odjjelo, vacuum cleaner parts put his tie and tried to be calm, because I knew it would take for my future Critical ratzgovori. By the way, I decided to go out of his forehead, Director of the Section Sarage Danka, and I will later meet with the state of things in his ministry.
A series of street Prvoboraca I landed on the coast of brotherhood and unity and reached the passage between the vestibule and the station building where the entrance to the office of the Head of the Traffic Section. Behold, the devil, is now head of the office where the station Split, both wrote on the black glass panel with yellow letters left side ulaza.Zastah moment in doubt, just now I remembered vacuum cleaner parts that they carried vacuum cleaner parts out some pretumbacije in office layout, when the platform appears Srecko Mešin , paused and raise both arms with a broad smile on his face:
- "You do not know, they are the ones now over, the new building that you built them you" - show a view across the track to a new building on the first floor BJELI by Miso designed, and I provided vacuum cleaner parts the investment funds.
- "We have scattered everywhere, accounting in the former" barbershop "Finance in the" dressing room "materially" vehicular ", a program analysis and the former Head of the" commerce ", whatever God forbid, and they are there until we razbaškarili the grip of muscle ki ... "'- Srecko to secede wound until it is stopped:
- "Thank you, as well! And I was all alive to eat for work, do not know em, em can not reach, no one does not help unless the Mayans, and it works on two or three fronts. Francis vacuum cleaner parts and Mary went, and no one came. Waiting for the great job, a lot of it is in arrears, and there those skilled people to operate it. In the field of analysis vacuum cleaner parts and there is no one on the distribution of the same, there is no head of the service, there is no head of accounting, there is no head of finance, not to mention how many officers there ... "- again Srecko began to recite without pause.
- "Wow, if you leave it going and I dig channels and bar, this can no longer stand, and I've Maja died. And plan and business reports and final accounts and peridični accounts, not to mention current affairs. Oh, nothing, then I go, here's my big salary? "- He said firmly.
The two dark office felt musty. The larger sitting Vučičević Nikica-miso and some lines on the tracing paper spread out on his great engineering and design table with a movable top plate. We have not seen him since that night when he went to jail Turopolje, he was left with the completion of his sentence when I went into the Army, and it will be more than a year and a half ago. On the creaking door looked up from the scribbles and ĐIPI with mobile katrige and rushes towards me, put his arm around me and his hands very STSN with you not saying anything, and the embrace I felt his grop from the bottom of the lungs flying to her throat, while on a strong will suppressed.
- "Well, now I go there, and you Srecko expensive these papers, a list of employees and other economic services and bring hither, and I will sit down later to see what's waiting for me, what I have and what should not." - I tell him.
The first office was in dispačere, and next to commercial services and transportation service, and for general and legal, vacuum cleaner parts and the heads of these departments, and finally as head of the Traffic Section. In front of her was a small office machine vacuum cleaner parts from which it entered after log-chief vacuum cleaner parts SARAGA. I flew down the hall to me they stop appearing both smile or wave of the hand, until you reach the machine Anice Brajkovic: vacuum cleaner parts
- "To receive vacuum cleaner parts what you ask, you're the only gentleman on this poor railways, in appearance and manner, by education, not to mention, vacuum cleaner parts these were my former company in Zagreb." - Anica praise me too much, which is used to works in Zagreb in an export-import company and with her husband moved to Split, I found this as a "temporary" job on the railways, and her husband in "Koteks".
- "A good, struggling with my kidneys, old thing, but you're an elderly increasingly difficult to stand. But, how are you, how was the service? "- vacuum cleaner parts Sit at the big table cabinet -" Anice, something fierce and coffee. "- He turned to me -" Can you? "
- "Can. vacuum cleaner parts Well, even more than good, I've rested. I do not think about anything, food or clothing, and the officer corps of my age, and I'm not bored, I read all sorts of things. Well I got the break after eight years of experience and study. What's here? "- Abbreviated interview.
- "Trains to 'rail, and a lot of work reorganization, wages are low, we're short of people, and they are constantly looking for Zagreb downsizing. We talked about it, that's in your service vacuum cleaner parts them wrong, we went Sunara Francis and Mary Mass, but there is no one to replace them, we were waiting for you, you only have to head all the requirements of the service, and that ekipiraš and working properly . "- begun on.
- "Francis went to" Brodomerkur "the head of the internal control

No comments:

Post a Comment