Sunday, March 30, 2014

Anyway homecoming queen really was not, but everyone called me


Easy for me to point to the day when I heard the name Puff Daddy. Yes. DIDDY. Her boyfriend. Was a bad boy. H"rafr best in the world "like my big brother was trying to explain to me from time to time when he was doing me a babysitter. I did not realize that what he wanted from me, but MTV was filled with lots of Puff Daddy like that. My mother bless her heart, I still do not understand how she gave a little girl of seven to watch this channel all day, every day at top volume and, without stopping.
Over the years, I remember a girl pimply and enthusiastic, with a deviation from that channel CD Case PP and respected owns. He was pink - transparent. Such Lmhotz'knt only and must be passionate about., And what songs were there, believe me ... would not shame any professes be Queen grade.
Anyway homecoming queen really was not, but everyone called me "girl disks." School knew Sapir Bar from fourth grade 2, grade regularly brings the case to its distinguished discs and you will not give up so easily inherit the tape long break. "Hello Hello" She's working on a dance with the girls from the layer or just time to get excited its wide Songs. Over the years, the discs become lowered audio files directly to iPod Casa innovative and expensive black screen - white fireplace that praising Puff Daddy, krystal vee bring me birthday. Always around me knew that the gifts of the best you can get me are games or music. And when it included krystal vee both together was a double celebration. Then came the day.
In other words, the day I met another musical culture. Another side of what I heard and knew the genre. This is not what I saw MTV and what I was dancing in the studio with the group. It was not the familiar pop hits or hear on the radio. It was black, underground, "street", funky, sophisticated, Solfol, with many tools I had not heard before songs. Every time I used to breakdance events to go to, I heard the same rap underground and unfamiliar put together for me so nicely with breakdance. Hip - hop - rap replaced Arndbei heard a lot of words to be sat on Simpolii Funk - Soul - Disco - Tuesday time. lot of drum machines and breaks cool, sometimes rap one man replaced rap vehicle's complete - which made the song more interesting and colorful. krystal vee bits were sophisticated and included sampling unique, something suddenly sounded different. occasions these dancer (off) well was measured the Skylz included if it moves Bidiok by the rhythm of the song. namely, whether he knew he looked good enough to know when to put the sense is his best according Lberiik. When it was happening, everyone was just screaming and come into the circle and cheering for him. "Sit over looked "I recognized when I danced hip - hop and jazz in the studio, but there's krystal vee nothing to say - it was much more impressive than someone who does it as he spins on his head.
Days later I met not only new musical style, I felt that I was beginning to understand the culture behind this style. I downloaded every song, every bit I heard. Every article I read. Every step dancing. I just wanted to look and explore and get to hear and learn the Hip Hop - Underground rap this cool old heard these events. krystal vee I was trying to remember some important words I hear songs and movie importers renamed ran home to Google the lyrics and artist. The way I listened to more works by the same artist, and I promised myself to recognize it in all its diversity. Adjacent to this period were also held in my town combined cycles krystal vee Fraistil krystal vee freestyle rap and breakdance. I reported almost every circuit held and I was just standing, watching and listening. I enjoyed feeling the Huoib of the people, krystal vee hear the words and see the steps of the dancers and rappers. Not always a lot of people in those circles, but who came - was totally into it. Committed suicide Battles, brought his best version that tried to show how good it is tough. Each such cycle was the one who asked me if I do rap, or if I dance. "It's quite strange to see a woman in a circle" were imploring me. "I love it" I reply. Anyway someone who comes regularly, but do not do none of that. No rap, barely dancing, doing graffiti or DJing. I could see the wonder.
"It's people who live in the hip - hop, come circuits and shows, buy their music and help this work exist and support the people who make it all her element. They are a big part of all of this genre exist," he said.
Embarrassed and confused that guy, trying to understand myself - do I really krystal vee what he termed the moment? Possible? This nickname was sounded slightly larger and formal to me. And honestly, krystal vee I did not understand it completely. Since the same guy I heard quite a bit this concept, according to his definition - with time I realized it pretty. So I came to events and concerts. Circuits and Tklotim. I collected, I took off, I heard, I researched, I praised, carried records, I organized events and I spent this music between me and the people. I expressed my opinion here and there. And of course, that asked for help or guidance with his version that first reported to include "Have you heard the song / my new beat?"
A few days ago I was approached Boaz Giller and asked if I wanted to write a blog. I will not lie it's quite stressful and I was wondering whether to take it on myself. But when I realized what it means I was glad to have the opportunity to write about this particular genre and this culture that has accompanied me for some wonderful years. I'm much more happy if even enjoy my strange writing. Overall, I'm going to write here about everything that comes to mind. The hell there are a lot of J
August 1, 2013
12/09/2013 at 23:08
There are girls: feminine power that makes us the hip-hop - MAD MAN
DAMU THE FUDGEMUNK way first concert in Israel
January 20, 2014
Jimbo Jay featured krystal vee funk Guni GuniDaKid krystal vee hip hop hip hop culture krystal vee hip hop heads Jay-z juiceysap Kanye West Kendrick Lamar mad man Nas old school hip hop Pharrell Williams rap Sergei Greenberg Snoop D

No comments:

Post a Comment