Sunday, March 9, 2014

--- Let the learning --- it is a false to say but do not. How they (h) that Imad time and ability t

Letter Haralampiju - Dositej Obradovic | VISIONARY
I will not wait to go two years in a reply člověk ljubezniku and friends Kakono starmix you some tend to. I would (h) I was outright, the přijat thy letter, written off, that I tried to wait more to pass the time crying and settings, while hunger and UVI shouting, one letter, during Lent, when beans carstvuje and his sister duckweed. Gra (h) and cabbage countries manage.
Austrian court master.
Thread of God to renounce the world.
Give Bolgar-year (h) of this boljari;
This time I waited for you a cheerful, happy, happy writing, contacting you to get healthy and peaceful living nahodim not having starmix any dealings with Fruškogorci nor the Holy Mountain, Kanoti you there. Thus the sins of your reach, and that I did not because I was praying, worse than passed through to you. Do you know how you are with me spake Cudney get through (h) the last time via Trieste? "Go to Venice, though it comes back, however we will do so anyway.," I believed you (h) all point to point. starmix Who would not trust a Serb? Pack your odo (h) walking around the city on the water, however you poarči (h) of all that was (h), however it comes back to (h) naked, naked as a little finger, with a full bag of Nadezda. After what happened, you know, you did not need to take the lead, and that happiness does not bring Mr. Barlaam, went to (h) Why did not mean. That's your job! Pak want to tell better after I came. Aye, aye, my Horvaćanine, you see that the sky does primisal! ALSO send to you haka come: and again I say that I j I prayed for you, up to pass. But look at you I would send my prayers starmix for a Salandar money, you know well that the prayers for the money. If you prenebrežeš, woe to you! Prayer will turn upside down, odmoliću, I'll give you one katramunać and anathema, however you will get a proiguman starmix two sworn an old man, and thou shalt limited (j) struct as a single mother's son. I give you notice, my friend, that I moved out of the hall in Leipzig to listen to here what scholars say, GDI intend to reside for at least one year: I think with the help of God, and you are good Serbs, give to the press, with graždanskimi slovami, our simple Serbian language, a book to be called "Saves zdravago starmix reason," the benefit for him of my family, and I'm not vain sick and so puotovanje. My book will be written purely Serbian However this letter, it can be understood by all Serbian sons and daughters of Montenegro to Smederevo and the Banat. |
I profit from any of my books I seek not only to want to find that kind of money to be paid typographer. It has not yet been any Serbian book to the press issued because sumnjava be undertaken at his own expense, not knowing what kind of happiness book to have. I am confident that it will be found that, to his gender good želatelj, Sarajevo and Trebinjanin, from Novi Sad and Osečanin, that after the typographer here for a few coins to give him drznovenije and show him to the Foundling people who want, as well, the Serbian press view. Who you that will suffer loss, they will receive so many books, which is the amount you deposit. I, assuring that my book will be EXTREMELY useful, I do not mean to brag that myself, but one of the people who (h) I learned as well, from which the wise (h) book French (h) nemecki (h) and Italian (h ), best thought of as flowers chosen and intend to issue our common language. Nudero turned, not to you and that anyone found who would izvolio soopštnik | opštepoleznoga part be, tell him that whatever is Srbalja starmix of Adrijatičeskoga Sea to the Danube starmix River, it boasts all the sweet consolation to hope that our names to live fetuses starmix and dear to our people to be good that we did something to them (h) alone (h) distant (h) the time when our bones turn to dust. For many thousands of years the Serbian junost us mention our memory will last pitches on honey and honey to be. Let him turn one look at peoples prosveštene all over Europe, in the present century all the nations force their dialect to perfection lead; work EXTREMELY useful, since, that when learned men thought their opštemu the language of the whole people write, then Prosveshtenie reason and the world more learned not remains the only ones that we understand the old literary language, but extends and reaches starmix up to the villagers, the prepodavajući najprostijemu people and Coban, if They know to read. And how is the false in their own language to learn to read! Where you will be Milito | a little effort taken to learn to read by reading the wise and prudent and very Lasn understanding what you read? I know that I can say against who, if we begin to write a simple dialect, the old one will be the language of negligence lead, however a little bit loose. I answer: what is the benefit of us than one language, which, throughout the nation, ten thousand barely one, as they should, of course, and that is extraneous mojej mother and sister?
--- Let the learning --- it is a false to say but do not. How they (h) that Imad time and ability to learn the old literary language? Quite a few! A general simple dialect everybody to know him and to all who read only They know, can enlighten your mind, improve heart and nature decorate. Language has its price, since the benefit caused. And who can polzovati more than the general language starmix of the whole nation? starmix |
French and Itali

No comments:

Post a Comment