Monday, March 17, 2014

On Friday morning I went to Oklaj car. He threw me TAM-ic Agricultural Cooperatives


On Friday morning I went to Oklaj car. He threw me TAM-ic Agricultural Cooperatives "Kistanje" who stumbled and went in that direction. I landed in the center Oklaj, and he went on to Drniš across watersheds and Trbounje to load the ham and bacon from drying drniškog "Mesopromet".
- "And the same, however, I was in Knin, they are your doctors-cousins are wonderful people, tribe nake Schwyz look. Good for them, they know the knowledge em, tell em you know and worst things your way, and you do not catch the sick. "- He took spray paint and yarn again where the correct sheet -" Here, it's over, let it be little presence in the sun to sparkle, and we let the brandy and coffee. "
- "And now we'll also zameziti, a roasted o cedar lamb, last night I baked, down here at the inn." - Take a tea towel with a tray on which was a complex pieces of roast lamb and young kapulica, and do it in a wicker basket of homemade kruv under the lid.
- "I'm not a Kraut, I know our people and how with them. And I know that you, God forbid that you zatriba, come back to me. I'm not one of those assistant ushers who only look at how to make money with less work. That this will be addressed as they can, chili life, and I'm not there di has a lot of customers, so you do not care if he'll come another time. "- Laughed.
- "They are not quite what they know to talk! These valuable o cedar and accurate, and arbajt nur arbajt, but among them is in relation to us here arranged. o cedar After I came factory o cedar in their main service on the proposal of a manager, I guess I saw that a good job, and I go there ki dumb that the more the car repaired. While the Germans, and there were a dozen, two Jedi at Mestre, and I early during ten cars handle. Race day we get one of them in the name of all to say: "My colleague, take it easy, glaedaj us and so behave. If more cars servisiraš does not mean you'll get a higher salary. You'll only bring trouble to everyone, it will increase our quota and salary o cedar will be the same. If you do not ki then we do the rest of us expect solidarity, but the other way around. "And I understood immediately what it was, so I continued ki and they dann and how they, one or two cars. The third day I boast: "... gut, gut ..." o cedar and purely accept me in gangs, and I have not listened to anything planted and I would have crashed with the job, and the job was easy and good and what's best higher wages than running . "- tell him.
- "You see fools, says that no one in a hurry, but only to him, and the car is understood ki ass to Kantar. Three minutes of work, a little stamping, some clean rags, two, three air hose from the compressor and everything is fine. 's o cedar Stuffed like Disney, will be somewhere on a train and went makdamu dust, but will pay for a real repair. I told him to wait, and immediately arranged what he could charge, such that for one dinar say that a lot, and this will cut down and pay a little o cedar more ignorance. Taki are my favorite customers. o cedar "- He laughs, explaining to me what was going on.
- "And see, Oklaj almost deserted, Čitluk also did not get any better in the watershed, Miljevci half empty, the BOGATIĆ and scissors that can not speak, and so it is with us through waterfalls. Whoever can go farther, the cities, in the light, there is no bar from which to live with all the pain and effort. "- I tell him -" o cedar And we had Burnum, Nečmen, garden and others at that time large settlements with associated villages and hamlets , any people and they live in the same poor soil, it seems to me better than now. And it would be normal for today and more populated and better living with this modern technology and the opportunities it provides. o cedar "
- "Oh hell to live better, perhaps happier, but by today's standards not good, that there are more hungry than a sieve, naked and barefoot, it led to a lot of dice for a reason: the remains of the parents to refrain o cedar when no strength, because 'the lot and died ki neječ, however those that were to remain healthy and strong ki Drenica region. A war for how he died God knows, that we all, as the story of the same Slavic race, and now we have examples such and such and the more entries, and ethnicity, and by sticking, and the class, and the devil himself knows What još.Ta not see our names, place names and fields, woods, fences, all misancija some of the Slavic, Venetian, Swabian, o cedar and who knows whose else. Well, I my name is Čilaš, now the thought o cedar of horses, that is they are chilly, so healthy, strong and zvicerasti, while others say it has become the Turkish name and that is, when the horse in question, it's the colorful as Prince Marko Sarac, and when people are concerned that he means "colorful" character, or translated into simpler, to those who have a hundred faces, as necessary, to achieve some benefit for you, to manage the old "... how vitar blowing ... ". I think they are right and both are, so it had to be to survive survived. "- He laughed. o cedar
- "A is true. And the name just says a lot, people know that omitted the first letter, and so it is interpreted: File. And it can be interpreted that the VariCam

No comments:

Post a Comment