Wednesday, January 22, 2014

1 know. I think you two good night, sunny three buddies, okay subnets are four top 5 haoyue greet f


1 Today's Do not push to endure tomorrow. 2, love come and go, only pork is eternal. 3, Odie, we eat ice cream, but you have to watch me eat. 4, big belly is not terrible, terrible thing is no good stomach. 5, "Odie shivering in the window, really pathetic. I really could not bear him no, I was able to sit back and do nothing?, I had to do something." Garfied drew the curtains. 6, is characterized by the failure of people verboten will continue to fail. If you want to see him fail, he will not let you down. 7, if you can not beat your enemy, verboten then join them. 8, also spherical body. 9, I made a wish upon a star. I do not really believe it, but anyway, is free, and there is no evidence that it is not working. 10, sleeping beauty verboten beauty sleep, 16 hours, I feel like a short sleep. 11, Garfield at the dinner table waiting for dinner, Jon was busy to go out. Garfield: Hey, you have not forgotten anything important thing? ....... Garfield:?? Want to know that in some states call o cats do breakfast is a felony. 12, I'm not fat. I just follow my weight a little bit shorter. 13, if you want to seem smart, will be more than associating verboten with fools. 14, I'm fat, I'm lazy - but I am proud! 15, Work fascinates! Especially watching other people work. 16, if a little late to the morning, I would like in the morning. 17, everyone should love animals because they are good to eat. 18 Love the neighbor, but do not let her husband know. 19, do not wait for tomorrow is not the poor excuses, looking good today. 20, especially liked a little lazy, that is, do not learn. 21, oh? Eat rats? If you already have pasta in the world that still eat rats do? 22, chocolate is: Do you eat it, it was gone. 23, Money is not everything, and sometimes need a credit card. 24, to save water, shower with your girlfriend. 25, God determines who is your relative, fortunately, he can choose our friends left you a room. 26, in this world there are many more important things than money, such as pasta. 27, some people call it lazy, I call it food for thought. 28, Jon: Garfield! Did not you say you eat until three in the afternoon? Now five o'clock! Garfield: Yes, ah, I mean eat three in the afternoon, but I did not say one day ah. 29, Jon: Garfield, guess I'll give you what you come up with? Garfield: Whatever it is, as long as eat on the line. 30, Jon in the bath, Garfield sleeping. Garfield: While taking a bath while singing those people should be pulled to the street and shot. 31, Garfield Diet Tip: Do not plan to eat enough to come back a second round for the first time should take enough food 2 to tune into the negative scale of zero absolute eat to lose weight 5 kg sugar 3 4 Do not make friends home to open a restaurant.. . 5 or bakery girlfriend to lose weight should eat more vegetables, so that eating pumpkin pie, vegetables and biscuits, 6 cold should not eat (except ice cream) 7 meal to stay a little bit, not all eaten .. - For example, sinking cherry ice cream sundae on) 8. more with fatter than you together. 32, it is worth doing are worth doing do. 33, you can not use English speaking verboten Chinese? Otherwise, do not say anything. 34, from now on, I will no longer be greedy, verboten but just eat it. 35, my weight verboten is my own thing. 36, love is like a photograph, it needs darkness to develop. 37, there should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning at 38, hard work never killed anybody! But I would not take the risk. 39, then sooner or later will be happy bachelor married happiness is not a permanent thing. 40, smart people are unmarried, married people hard to wise up. 41, (Garfield put his mouth wide open as large as possible and then use a ruler to measure the size) Jon, my birthday cake to be so big. 42, Jon: Garfield, I do not want to say you fat, but tuck your chin up fast to catch a dictionary. 43 Why do people like teddy bears, this was because of their personality, they will not eat your food, and you will not be about a girl dancing, not steal your thunder. 44, Jon: grab that mouse, kill it. Garfield: I was educated cat, did not do the kind of barbaric thing. 45 Why do people always want what we eat rats? The mouse may be the mother of a group of children, it may be classroom teachers mice ...... 46, Jon: Garfield, I do not want to say you fat, but if you're dieting, then there is enough food for two developing countries it. 47 There is nothing while drinking steaming coffee while reading the newspaper more comfortable things. If I can understand the words better. 48, Jon: Garfield, you are in the house too long time. How can I make your outdoor interested in? Garfield: can he moved to the house, so on the line. 49, you can grab my hair, you can insult verboten my mother, you can beat my dog, I can play with rubber rats, but you must not eat my food, not allowed to sleep in my bed! 50, Jon: Garfield, your troubles is that you think you are human. verboten Garfield: You got that right! I have to think of ways to overcome this inferiority complex job. 51, Jon: Garfield, etc., most spiders are harmless. Garfield: You're right, especially the one that died. 52, Jon, quick to take me to the vet! I have insomnia problems, each over 12 or 13 hours, I woke up. Diary Valley http://www.rijigu.com/
1 know. I think you two good night, sunny three buddies, okay subnets are four top 5 haoyue greet festival | flower better hope reunion | Happy Mid-Autumn Festival |! 6 Happy Mid-Autumn Festival verboten | more round full moon | Festival Carnival | Full Moon who successfully | 7 if you hear, I'm here when eight people Saito He gorgeous color illustrations and wind systems is very beautiful ah! 9 about the legend lives on the road (1) 10 about the legend lives on the road (2) 1 Weiyang "trouble enough without" two Iraqi maple 3 You do not understand my silence. They will know how sad I am. 4 There is a guy can be called girlfriends, there is a girl can be called brothers. You never wait 5 6 7 Happy disease please please stay away from me, the heart of the journey 8 9 10 Christmas Eve tearful memories of a Christmas gift of a lifetime one of the most sad night 2 Mio "trouble enough without" 3 sorry 4 January 2014 Diary 6 18 5 Wu those you do not know. 7 day 8 a person can have a guy called girlfriends, there is a girl can be called brothers. 9 how should I do it? 10 Tonight we went shopping a world of six mystery and shocking event 22013 3 world watches the latest list of text-Sogou Sogou input method Yen Funny cute text 42013 Yen latest curse without dirty words, the more toxic the more experience good background music Daquan 5 6 catwalk model student, company party games Daquan, party games featured seven lovelorn beautiful sentences, sentences to describe the feeling lovelorn verboten 8 learning to improve their work style, close ties with the masses of the eight required experience 9 verse on New Year's Day Guinness, verse 10 describes New Year's New Year's letter to his wife really loves his wife QQ log


No comments:

Post a Comment