Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hope is a good breakfast but a poor supper ... (Sir Francis Bacon)


I found one recently gifted aforismikogumiku picking out those sayings that I liked the best. Have a nice, intelligent, and humorous sayings by counting tõded unintentionally, so all of that just to be alive kipubki. :) The full compilation is available here.
A compliment is like a kiss through a veil. (V. Hugo)
Hope is a good breakfast but a poor supper ... (Sir Francis Bacon)
Men make laws, women manners. (Voltaire)
Being an adult means being alone. (E. Rostand)
There is no other such sky, such as mutual love. (George Granville)
Tact is if you know how far is too far to go. (J. Cocteau)
The correct answer is like a kiss pleasing. (JW Goethe)
Ordering: Post Comments (Atom)
Talented aphorisms Kärdla cafes Day 2012 New aphorisms Kärdla cafes Day 2013 Competition Results 2011 novel, How to write a poem? Lugemissoovituse my music blog dissects the "land of song" Song recording the capital Timo Lige family decorating a Christmas concert in Things I like vol1
2014 (5) January (5) 2013 (84) December (8) November (7) October (6) September (7) August (4) July (8) June (6) May (8) April (13) March ( 12) February (3) January (2) 2012 (90) December (10) November (9) October (11) September (8) August (5) July (9) June (3) May (5) April (12) Photographs of solar-haired teens Nostalgic Basic makers Hiiumaa macallister Week was reflected in my meetings with readers Responses from my blogs for visitors Mõttekatkeid readers of Meetings Article "Hiiumaa as a powerful macallister source of inspiration ... Meeting Kärdla readership Lugemissoovituse blog dissects my creations Tekster and my persona story is back! Chamber beautiful concert Come kohtumisõhtule! talented aphorisms March (6) February (6) January (6) 2011 (77) December (15) November (10) October (10) September (6) August (11) July (4) June (14) May (7)
Beams Island who am I? Some sort of adjectives to create the sequence is actually quite difficult. Maybe I'm just a nobody arts, music and psühholoogialembene who loves to wander, headphones on, deep blue night, completely lost in the music and their own thoughts. I am a person who is able to combine work and hobby in the best sense. Writing is my way of self-realization as the best option for creating troubles in place of a completely different world, full of fantasy and a huge Stories, which is a large dose of playfulness, macallister humor, mystery, and absolutely everything is possible. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment