Monday, January 20, 2014

Still, I wanted to be based on someone else

The Hello Bar is a simple web toolbar That Engages users and communicates a call to action.
Do you love crafts? Want to become a smarter world of jewelery? Looking for inspiration? Want to make a unique and distinct jewelry? Like examine the operations? If "Yes" then you are absolutely in the right place. Everyone is able to make beautiful jewelry. It is only necessary to start ;)
Pretty sure many of you have been in contact with the selling of their craft, and therefore are certainly quite a few had a question: what is a craft fair price? From the experiences of others is difficult to speak, 88gals but their self-experienced how difficult it is to put off their work rates.
Still, I wanted to be based on someone else's experience, asking price, and even then it was difficult to ask for a price. One of my wonderful 88gals teachers 88gals once told me that it's how much you love yourself, and you value reflected in all of your dealings. So every time, I was familiar with any of your jewelry made completely stuck asking for money, as if it is a piece of jewelry is not worth it, or I'm not worth it.
All these questions and feelings are completely natural and have different ways of how to solve it. Self-own, finding, loving, valuing the themes that have fascinated me for a long time and be sure to write on these topics at greater length here because of my own personal life is strongly embedded in the various spiritual practices. Before, however, 88gals the tone of the second angle of approach to the subject.
Moving around on the Internet one day, out of the depths I found a nice one woman who has brought this issue to their vision. As he was happily willing 88gals to share ehtemeistritega in this thread, it'll get you in treatment now. The Happy reading!
In particular, 88gals big thanks to all the readers and feedback kirjutanutele. The following text is not a rule or a basic formula, but I rely on my experience. If someone had previously shown me such a calculation scheme, I would have avoided a lot of mistakes. Therefore, I hope that my text can help others to find answers to raised questions crafts for kids.
* High-quality galvanized Toho seed beads, about .7 g of 5 - 26. (These beads can also find cheaper, but there's where I'll buy them tarnimisaeg is fast and reliable seller, it is very appropriate to me). * Blanks Wood beads - 5 pcs - 5. * Czech glass beads 6 pcs - 6.90 or 7. (Rounded off). * Silver plated metal beads 13 pcs - 29. * Silver plated tiny Pärlikapslid - 12 pcs - 6. * 5 cm Extension Chain - 2. * Silver plated Land - 2. * Memory wire approx. Tern 2 - 3. Total: 80 kr.
Now we need to add 20%. Why? But I have replenished their stocks, which would be the next time to prepare 88gals jewelry. Surely you do not buy the store's 88gals pärlikapslit 6 and 5 cm extension chain. If you buy, you will still have them packed up several dozen pieces, and several dozen centimeters. Sometimes it comes into crooked or broken parts, which can not be anything to do with the trash. However, when I bought the materials from the Internet, then I paid for the materials 88gals in the shipping costs. Thus, the price of materials is 80. +20% (Or 16 kr.) = 96.
How much does an hour? Complex issue. If I want to get a high salary in one month? Two thousand? 15 thousand? 100 thousand? Millions? Must be able to remain realistic. I am a single 88gals mom and I have 2 children. In order to be paid all the bills, full bellies, clothes on your back, a bit of black on the days set aside, the car patched up the old order need an income of at least 9000 per month. You can always be more, but this amount is minimal. As you know, on average, 168 hours per month. Now divide your salary and the size of the classes we get to know my working hours, price: 88gals 9000/168 = 54.
We compute now on. Each Mummu making it took me about 20 minutes. Five Mummu it took 1.5 hours. Then, the assembly of its components for 30 minutes. Shooting, editing photographs, those photos to your online store, and write a description of the calculation of the sale price - that can last for another hour. Thus, I spent three hours: 3 * 54 = 162.
We all wish that we would have bought the goods neatly packed. So we have to sell it with the package itself. I decided to pack your bracelet heavy cardstock gift box. Luckily, I found a suitable gift boxes in a shop once and immediately bought wholesale. So one gift box price was 15 euros. I added your business card, it is 2 and the low center of the printed page, which says how to care for and maintain your jewelry, 88gals it cost about 1 (even if you print it at home with your own printer, paper, paint, and do you spend on paper). Total: 18 kr.
This means that if I sell 276 crown price of the bracelet, I could hardly get in the end ends up. I'm not going to die from starvation and bills get paid. Total. But what about day to day struggle, doing the work and not have time to pull out of breath? With honest, I would like to spend a holiday in a warm country, the house needs repairs, children grow and their needs will continue to increase,

No comments:

Post a Comment