Monday, January 27, 2014

Xiao Ying: Feng Xiaogang spoilers country clean


Xiao Ying: Feng Xiaogang spoilers country clean "Gala no better."
"Circle" Why always move "stigma"? ?
Several keywords, series country clean from all my feelings. Will not go into all the preparations before, from Jon admission to begin. [Shy] about the recording process from her admission to getting better this time, my biggest feeling is - this little woman really shy! At first, I imagined that she should country clean show a little generous deportment, ladies intellectual demeanor, mended her appeared, all my imagination completely thrown to the back of the head. And before the image was photographed in Beijing differ, curly hair is casually York starting with a plain body also fashion, makeup is very simple but dignified, the most dazzling pair of shoes, a cute little embellishment . Her appearance seemed little timid, is not all of a sudden see a lot of strangers a little scared? Eyes a little flicker, but quickly adapted to the shed environment. Hand did not know where to put like, stuck his left pocket, right hand and said hello to everyone, his face has been hung sunny smile. Although a bit far away, I can still feel her body exudes atmosphere, instantaneous feeling kind of drunk. I believe that each of us at this time is enough to melt a heart of ice thousands of years, she appeared very warm, very cordial, very practical, country clean very warm and very dull. She was really shy! In fact, I do not know at the time of the heart in the end are sprouting up or melted, in short, the brain stops for a moment, all the attention on her whole body, not very quiet around, but I could hear my heart strong beat - I finally meet you! Li Jingjing sister in the introduction, when you are playing, you have some small blush scarred incoherent, as if to make a little girl came to speak in front of all the students, as the body is not comfortable shaking, some squirm, it touches us, the audience rough bold drops female compatriots, fellow men are more rugged country clean bold. . "Joe Chen We love you ~!" "You're beautiful ~!" What are coming out, and I certainly believe that quiet sister was also very ashamed, so how can you say you are too shy! As one might shy girl like you, I think I might come to hold you hug your shout slogans, country clean but if so, I really do ...... ah, we know what to do with each other two may be embarrassing to stand up. . About [outspoken] In this talk program content. She imagined was much simpler than I do. Really. Jing sister's problems are relatively mild, are also some of the simple little things, at the beginning she was a bit cramped, but after getting better. Vividly, dancing style Chen answer country clean approach, she will be very very cute Meng expressed her answer, not only the enjoyment of hearing, as well as a visual country clean feast ~! Even quiet sister also were defeated you know Well, her mental age is a fifteen-year-old girl. I was even a little worried that if everyone put aside her wandering alone in the circle, will someone abducted her. . When the answer, what to say, no scruples, no hesitation, just windy now, before a screenwriter, said some of the remarks is really a group BB, clip on windy this time she's very funny very interesting country clean narrative, parents who Watch "very quiet distance" is sure not to miss it ~ I understand straightforward, that is, without modification, no scruples, no deduction. Some people seem just to want to portray an image presented TA express something away, I hate this person. But her every move "totally natural", with her unique "Moe" Fan children. In an infighting have numerous among numerous showbiz, she can hold an unyielding heart, rare. Sometimes I think it is very moving, if a person is able to maintain their true constant, then the people have invisible but powerful force TA to support their own world, TA will become very powerful. White yesterday went to see "To the youth," the end of the original movie even Xiao Chen is turned into his original hate people marvel. There will be some deviation in life, not very precise alive, but do not too much difference. She is very good. Really. [Within] the decision on the fate of a person's personality, but her way of life was different. This is an introverted girl, but because love performing and embarked on a completely different way with the character, is a coincidence or luck? I do not know. Just listen to her story quietly said, she occasionally emit laughter when emotion, my heart is very sour. Sometimes the exterior looks like is not equivalent to a person's heart, red grace is very open, but that is definitely not Joe Chen. She is her. I do not know what kind of character she suffered many ups and downs in the early stages, I do not know much about her, she could not know who to complain. Perhaps the family is her haven, but she said it would go? Or only themselves suffer in silence? I do not dare to imagine it. I'm afraid I'll want more uncomfortable. Suddenly a moment, country clean think of her as a little sister, as gingerly holding in her hand, the temperature of the hand so that her heart will always remain warm heart, not cool. Suddenly thought unassailable. She is "isolated situation" consciousness and live, it may not introverted, but lonely. Swordsman himself made a lonely world, will seal themselves in them, aloof and contented, everything should be so. Then, an evil man broke the seal, but never disregard. A lines just seen, very well. - You never know, because she loves you, you can not see the place, have done nothing. <Break contracts> hard to read you, because you're too closed; I do not want to read to you, because you like to do. Nobody likes to be exposed to their own thing in broad daylight and then pointing country clean it? Even I can not stand praise. But this will be very distressed, is not it. She often does more good days Weibo - microblogging actually did not exist when felt there was something wrong, and then a group of people in the non-stop talking about her, her occasional news is there from the people around her get. As a new fan, sometimes it is suffering. But I feel good, because my other idol, but also very worried. . I often can not stand such a situation: jump in front of outsiders perverse behavior, and close friends can be together or silent solitude like a child with autism-like. TA does not know when to break through rainbow night how many personality traits of self, I am very distressed, because the TA will be tired. Play someone else, perhaps, and her mind, acting not live forever, but it is an important part of her life. Because country clean the success of today's so loving her, so she said, "I can sacrifice a lot to play ......" country clean In addition to the people around her, no one can really understand how much she paid. Some things can not be measured. About [moved] "I Hedeheneng, there are so many people like me." Was an instant collapse of tears, then you feel kind of like a slap in the smoke, but it feels like hands on, but his shot in the face the same. From the not so gripping it, mercilessly country clean trouncing my heart. You know? Miss Chen Qiaoen, is very fond of you. People like you, like your acting like your beautiful, like your character, you feel like - like the kind of love you feel. Very happy, you know? The idol of your child too! We can get severely ill or dead. A key can be inserted into the keyhole lot, there is only one lock can be opened can, I think I might encounter belongs to my lock. http://weibo.com/3262325452/zu8P11mnu country clean This is what I give you a baby. That is particularly low point of my tears, you cry, my tears is not stop. In fact, you're better than you imagined country clean yourself a million times better, country clean you deserve so we treat you, you know! ? She is very good, very sensitive to her heart, she will remember her fans, quietly concerned about them. What are low-key, the fans love tenderly again. She was always quietly, silently, then I bogged it. Stand weak gentle, so I can only fall. [Beautiful] I was on the powder after windy. Initially (to borrow country clean the name ~ hehe) wind-induced incomprehensible oriental girl attracted to, and then like a dead brain Shendan taking three of her dead, but in the end I brought three dead brain are active Shendan eat. . . Joking la ~ windy inside her startling beauty, momentum Lingyun, lines much, but the eyes are in place. Not repeat them. For me, sometimes to describe a person's beauty is not able to describe the beauty of this word, but an ineffable feeling. May also be because of my own stumped or other reasons, nothing more rhetoric to describe it. Anyway, Oriental girl is beautiful, "beautiful" but also the word "serious" than a lot of beauty. New fan thing. Joe went to buy her see Paris and Joe see cats, photo book, there are many beauties, beautiful and breathtaking. My roommate said, you quickly bend it. . Hey, the rich, as a rational person, and now she was lost for some reason. I'm 90, and sometimes felt myself very old-fashioned, out of tune and Starchaser this line of business. But this was my first time ever playing in this life, in order to Joe Chen. After seeing a real person, and found her more than a book, television, movies and more beautiful, beauty draw circles, ah ~ ~ Or, to see that her own reality, rather than unassailable, Lin Xiaojie something. She has a real beauty than any one character can be summed country clean up by the beauty of the inside filled the entire studio, unique temperament ...... - eh, just drop me like oh she is just the type of drug that has has characteristics: attractive appearance, food can not be controlled after addiction. . Met her once, I'll look forward to more times in the future! Ah, if you are a poison, country clean let toxic to more severe it! My nerve paralysis paralysis country clean of my senses. . Let me sink in your world. . In fact, my own feelings about the text inside has penetrated some feelings, just wanted to say something else. Just fall into the water, I could see her, this is also my lucky fate. Fortunately, just like you, will be able to see you. I do not expect you can not know me, I know I love you enough. The only regret is that I did not write that letter reached her hand, accidentally it. But after my memory of the president. . Stay current situation changes, hey, next time will not commit two of> o << / span> microblogging comment was I, supra worry about the image of disillusionment before, but see later found that not only did not vanish, but more firmly country clean . I think that this is the case, I went to see Joe Chen. Some idol aura too bright, the body will be disappointed when you see yourself how true love such a person. Some idols and no head and no halo illumination lights, that is itself country clean exudes a faint light reflected in all the people who like TA. TA see people holding candles, flashlights, also, or chasing light, the TA was like the sun shining brilliant, I think we can do is this. Rather than to conceal other idol light. We do not just want what is good for her, she was only concerned enough. Some unnecessary remarks, is not to hold back do not say? I could not understand those who wore "To Jon" away some of the stars of abusive comments country clean or forwards, it is not necessary? As sunflower kingdom's people, would not say never, as long as you like her day, not just towards her like that? The premise had positive energy powder, in fact, is not so good to do. Well just hope some of the fans can be a little sensible for some, but not to seek temporary mouth fast and do things detrimental to the image. Joe Chen, ah, they are willing to share your share, you will appear willing to appear, you are willing to disappear disappear. Then his own meaning, do you just fine. Here are people like us like you, enough. Laugh with you cry with you, accompany you to grow old together.
<Before a special episode - "day_DREAM" for Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment