Friday, January 17, 2014

Since the wall was white and gold strips, painted them after the installation of the same color, wh


Dad told me some time ago that during the soviet was a strict rule plugs installed meters above the floor. Also, this rule has been in our apartment and seized a while we were hanging extension cords in the middle of the wall. As aesthetically it does not look very nice, I hatched a plan to repair the connectors a bit viisakamatesse places carry.
Circuit is our pesakeses the old aluminum and new wires for it, copper. Since the wires Jupital and old + new interconnection is not recommended, and pretty safe, it had a plan in my sorrow broke left and think of something new. I remembered one of the nifty post at Apartment Therapy, where they were hiding the wires instead of any severe mistakes made by Reid:
Was no more than a finger and had to act in the tool drawer. I wondered for a while how the wiring in the wall because I glued them on there anyway and did not want the usual staples did not seem quite right too. I know that in the old days the wiring on the wall and a small nail through how clean is your house a piece of sheet metal, and exactly the way I chose to do.
Instead of a pair of small plate bar after the construction of the store visit, I ate instead of half empty refrigerator oliivipurgi stood and took a pair of scissors to stain one-nil. Such clever work wear gloves when doing so. I forgot about it and ended up with quite a large advantage how clean is your house tegutsemistuhinas how clean is your house kriimuliste hands.
When I finally got the jar Section eyes and feeling fit, they cut strips (about 1 4 cm), placed the strips of wood to the surface, where the damage was not tappin 'and nail-hammering a hole in the center of each strip to go smoother later.
Next thing just went. I drew a line down gently onto a wall, according to which the wire install, how clean is your house pointed how clean is your house out the mounting points, I hit the wall, and I turned the cord around the strip so that the strip towards the top end of the left alcove, and not towards the room:
Since the wall was white and gold strips, painted them after the installation of the same color, which was painted seingi. A pair of super-splash from the wiring in addition to being beautifully against the wall. The final result was this:
The total project cost: 0 - oliivipurk anyway for other purposes and purchased the famous otherwise be discarded, they are a bit distressed tin snips are borrowed, white paint and brush were repaired left over, and nails laying around the drawer from the time when the kitchen one of the clips attached to the wall cord nokitud how clean is your house became how clean is your house .
Reply
Notify me of follow-up how clean is your house comments via email.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment