Thursday, January 23, 2014

Swordsman


Li Yinhe September 29, 2018 letter to Old Men, because birth to a litter of inverse?
I first saw the words on the microblogging stills when it is time to change molly maid my frog prince in the review, then a full impression of the day Yu, but to see stills or when a "what molly maid ah? You still play idol good "inner monologue, because a child by playing movies unchaste Swordsman poisoned molly maid with Dragon, I felt unassailable or sister to play Qingxia best friends, although it is very small for watching But the plot is almost no impression that the screen or in a sense, it is not just beginning to see Jon domineering and charming stills really exclusive, toilet units launched two days that I have no interest in looking at it, the result is just that day After reading Frog Prince, and saw the new promo windy and unassailable Linghu necessarily have emotional drama? ? ? Also see Jon in the play that body dandy men very comfortable, plus the curious situation under silly point to open the first episode, there is something there ah.
Focus here, I fell in love with the focus of the play is also a leader, is the founder of the first card is the incarnation of a brothel act recklessly Qingcheng molested tracking, Linghu sucker out rescue molly maid leader, the phrase "Girl, are you okay," the leader of the band I a contemptuous smile gently shook his head, had to admit that this is completely staged acting leader inside the kind of "sucker, I martial arts so good, you save me? I certainly okay" is also a leader from the start began to Linghu curious Since then it fell into a deep lake, and since then I completely forgot her idol drama queen, totally worship her as a leader, but also forgot Qingxia sister Swordsman molly maid (actually influence is not very deep)
It is my favorite costume molly maid is the leader over the cliff to see when Qusi Linghu wear that body of men, which is the body that wind old sparring, simple and handsome, of course, play a few games that I also never get tired of seeing Linghu Feng Qingyang respectful of my guru told him to play with more than two hundred trick play like, I pride burst! There is a pig leader cursed Linghu Linghu gas without saying, I am the leader of the evil one, "How? You want to hit me ah? You hit me?" Then I looked down, ha ha ha, good naughty ah! Then there is a tear fell off a cliff when the leader is Linghu sword pierced the shoulder of despair, the more we use the more dull deep emotional expression to express here my big eyes is contributed leader , as in Ma Ma said Jon in this movie is really being emotionally emotion, tears to tears, what to what, I totally heart was pinched with the story over and over again, is not that a kind of success?
Swordsman's success is due to many reasons which God prepared though my child is very tough leader, compiled under the moonlight at the end of the dialogue of God and leader molly maid Linghu farewell when compile the Linghu molly maid baffling Angela took God's love story, But still thank him for this play to the leader in so many scenes, so that the leader did have so many stories, and many occur between Taoguliuxian Ren Yingying live, and Linghu, let the leader molly maid of Linghu pay so much positive Because of this you will love this story have love unassailable, of course, another reason to thank Yuan Shanshan's effort to show her that God is always acting two expressions (happy and unhappy) told me how good leader is off ah.
Login: Password: Forgot Password Login Remember


No comments:

Post a Comment